Chapter 25 Mine

Now playing "Miss Jackson by Panic! At the dance floor"

Chains crackle under my movement, slowly bright light infiltrated my vision. It wasn't the light that was bright but rather the color of this room, pure white. I groaned trying to sit up, but to my avail even my legs were locked on the similar to the walls bed. My clothing was changed to a one that complimented the room well. Whoever had changed my clothing surely had a good sense of fashion, if I were to ever meet them we will easily hit off.

Seriously  though who had thought of the color scheme of this place

I knew what was coming.... My darling knows about my little play. But the question was, what would he do about it? Will his unconditional love for me stay the same? Or will he decide to have a different approach, an approach I won't appreciate? Hmm, whatever may be the case, if it's not the first option then we might have a problem.

A clicking sound brought my attention to the door. Oh well time to act shocked and surprised.

~hour ago...3rd person pov~

The emtionless girl sat in the rusted seat. Dangerous men who had threatened to do inhumane things with her, groaned in annoyance. No matter what they said it had absolutely no effect on Bong Si. Like a stuck tape recorder she just kept repeating the same thing over and over again, rocking back and forth "I was tired, I just wanted to be happy.. Is it wrong?"

Suddenly the door was pushed open, yet she paid no attention to this new addition in the room. As if a bit hurt the boy grasped but none the less hoped near her. He coughed a bit trying to bring her attention on him, but to his avail it didn't do anything. Rolling his eyes he placed a laptop right infront of her.

"Well this will grab your attention. "

The screen displayed a bright white room. At first it was hard for her to distinguish different items in the room. But as her retina got gained life as she recognized the contents of the room. In the middle of the seemingly innocent room was a bed and on the bed laid like a princess her Y/N. "What .." a light whisper left her lips as she looked at the contrasting black shakles around her goodness limbs.
An adrenaline of fear rushed through her system, her brain on high alert as she watched the door click open and her goodness panicked.

~Your pov~

Narrow your eyes ✓
Breath loudly and vigorously ✓
Move your eyes from place to place ✓
Struggle with the chains✓
Scream "help" ✓
Panic ✓
Random dumb questions "who are you" "what do you want from me"✓
Squint away from your handsome...I mean scary predator✓

A smirk plays on his lips as his masked self slowly traces my cheek. The bunny mask that was on me a few ... well how ever long I've been out was now back to it's rightful owner. And I must admit it did suit him.