Chapter 23 Rabbits Pt 2

NOW PLAYING "I'm not afraid" by Tommee Profitt 

A smile plastered on my lips when my hero came to save me, ah the bliss, is this true love? It must be as the joy filled my body, every inch of it except one, my core that craved for my love, oh my love do come soon. I do miss him but for now his scent wrapped around me will do to fill the void. The suit jacket he wore was coated with his signature cologne which I just love, his warmth shill heating my body through the fabric. The mask that he gave me surprisingly gave a nice view of the expressive car I was seated in. Outside the gate was guarded by Park Jimin who would occasionally check on me. Well I guess he has no interest in me and is more interested in following orders.  

A piercing shriek echoes through the area as my smile widens even more. This was a sign that my plan had worked wondrously. 

~Earlier~

I walked back with Bong Si, whose identity I still had to pretend that I was unaware of. "So..um..I'm L/Y/N" I started with small talk and before I knew it we were chatting like old friends. Well obviously the book of making friends worked miraculously here and she was warmed up with me. 

Soon we got to the part where she would tell me the reason to follow such crude man because obviously she was such a kind girl. That's when she revealed her bullied middle school past and how she was abused everyday by Choi Ho, who only boasted thanks to his older brother. One day he pushed her from the stairs because she got his banana milk wrong which lead to a major injury on her legs. In the middle of the year she had to transfer. Somewhere in the middle of the story her sorrow turned into tears and she started sobbing how sorry she was for what was happening to me and also told the cruel display Choi was gonna make of me infront of everyone.

How dare that bastard!

My original plan was to wait like an obedient little princess for my knight in shinning armour. But oh no, that thick skull idiot needs to feel the fear, the fear of oppressed. Also it will save Jungkook dirtying his hands, I dont want our relation to start with him getting dirty but a death sure sounds aesthetically perfect. 

So I did what anybody do to help a broken person. After Choi slapped her revealing her beaten face, I cooed her..cooed her to lose her fear (basically here she is hypnotizing Bong Si). The blade that was hidden all along, strapped near my inner thigh, I placed it in her hand, giving her the courage to take revenge. 

"Because revenge tastes better when served cold." 

~

It was a fifty percentage chance that she would've build up the courage herself to kill Choi. I gave her the push all she had to do was spread her wings, when that's done she would fly high. There was no chance of her failure because of the condition Jungkook had thrown Choi into. 

"Well done Bong Si." I said in a low inaudible tone as I watched a frustrated Jungkook coming out followed by the lifeless doll Bong Si, whose hands were held by guards as the continued the stabbing motion.