Chapter 45 Epilogue

NOW PLAYING " TWISTED" BY MISSIO

Years have passed since the incident, one night lead to the fall of two major empires in the economy leading to a chaos throughout the country. It was a perfect chance to get out of this country unnoticed.

My heels hit the floor as golden rays of Malta hit my face. "Good morning Mrs Natasha." I say as I look at my regular customer. After coming here I thought of doing many things but somehow I didn't want any closeness to anybody so I opened a flower shop, although it is just a part time job. My real job is something else.

"Oh darling you know how charmed my husband is by your red roses. As if they are dyed with blood."

I just laugh at her comment thinking how in reality these roses were actually for her younger lover. "Alright I'll wrap them for you."

"Thanks dear" she smiles as she walks away.

Removing the apron around my waist I walk inside the shop and towards the stairs that lead to my house. It was finally night time and the time for me to work on my actual job. A job without a name or attachment, indeed writing did suit me. In the land where imagination meets fantasy I could write my blood thirst without being labeled as weird.

'I am your name you created me to be the way I am because I know it is your fucked up mind that brought you here, your hidden desire that drives you read till now. Thank you to all for reading your desires here and supporting them'

With that I finish my book and close my laptop. Stretching my limbs I look outside at the starry sky. "I wonder where he is." I murmur.

Suddenly I hear the front door open and close, after sometime the knob of my bedroom door turns. Alert I was ready to jump and indeed I jumped "Honey! You are home I was waiting for so long."

A chuckle escapes Jungkook's lips as he takes me in his warm embrace "Aww, baby girl I was just gone for some hours!"

Pouting a bit I say in an ayego tone "Still Y/N doesn't like being away from you!"

"Alright alright come on lets make dinner, hyungs are coming over." He flashes his infamous bunny smile.

"Yup!" I respond kissing him passionately as we walked towards the kitchen.

Our happy ending consisted of freedom, freedom from everything that made us a psychopath. And in order to free ourselves we did what every psychopath is best capable of doing, destruction. When there was nothing left to bind us we truly attained the emotion of victory and achievement.

But does that mean we are no longer psychopath, we are but we now feel emotions. But these emotions are limited to only a fixed number of people.

Hello I am your name, no literally and this was my journey to gain emotions. For I feel love towards my Jungkook, for I feel guilt towards my the wrong I might do to Jungkook and for I feel hatred towards anybody who tries to come in between me and my Jungkook.

~A/N~

And that 's a wrap! With that the story "Hello Mr Psycho" has officially ended.

Thank you for all the lovely people who have supported me throughout this journey. I love you all!❤

Later I might, *underline the might* write bonus smut chapters. Although I would love to know if you guys want a Taemin smut chapter? It would be a new challenge for me as I have never written boyxboy.

Do tell me your thoughts in the comment section and if you liked this story be sure to hit that ⭐

Till next time~ it was your author nim~~

~'Mai