Chapter 36 Jail 2

Now Playing "Horns" by Bryce Fox

Click clack click

Her heels hit the marbled floor as she walked on the marbled floor.

"Is she the visitor?" asked one police man.

"Yes sir" replied Jeon Jungkook's attorney.

"But" he scratched his head "you know he's kinda a top list criminal.. Suspect for many crimes"

Her eyes that were searching for her love snapped at the imbecile who dared defy her. "I believe " her words sweeter than candy and sharper than knife sliced through the officer "a suspect deciphers that there is no prove found which, correct me if isn't, but if not found soon my love shall be out and walking a free man. "

A cough echoed through the room as startled officer finally snapped out of the daze. "Miss..." He was about to say something when the attorney cut him off. "I believe my client is right... Also you can't really deny the right of visitors. "

Defeated he got up "follow me.." grinding his teeth he walked ahead as they walked behind him.

Cell after cell her anticipation and excitement blossomed in her core. They haven't seen each other for a day afterall.

Looking at her hyped face the officer sighed before turning the keys. The boy was kept in one of the high security cells meant for the baddest of the bad lined with thick iron, yet he was no normal man, afterall he was Jeon Jungkook one of the most powerful man, they couldn't just throw him in an ol' rusty storage container, oh no, the room looked no less than a five star hotel room.

Orange indeed was the new black as the muscle bunny did push ups with the jumpsuit only convering his lower abdomen, the rest was exposed. Pearls of sweat rolled down his skin as his dark eyes shifted to a softer ones sensing his mate near.

Happiness bloomed in her heart as she jumped on his. There lips instantly met, without a word they communicate. They missed each other they craved each other. If it were any other women Jungkook wouldn't even give a fuck and just claim her right there and then infront of all eyes.  But this was his Y/N, no one will see her beauty except him. He was hers and she was his, his only.

"Wrap your legs around me" he whispered.

She did as he said and he easily picked her up. Together without a shame they walked in the shower stripping their clothes off on the way.

Ashamed the officer looked down and the attorney just fixed his glasses. Loud moans echoed in the room. Most watchers of CCTV cameras had just turned their eyes away from the lewdness.

What they didn't know or realize was the secret talk both lovers we're sharing in hind of the sexual acts. It was like killing two birds with one stone. They could share their intimate moments as well as discuss the plan.

After getting dressed Y/N walked out the station with her head high, a knowing smirk formed on her lips. A kiss of goodbye and tofu for the freedom to come her nerves got excited for the upcoming night.

Sitting in the SUV she waited for the news patiently as she admired the scenery outside.

The SUV came to an stop infront of a tiny gas station. The door open and Taehyung slides in. "It's going according to the plan." His eyes that were on the screen watch multiple split screen play activities of the jail. His concerted gaze moves just for a second and eyes widen when they laid on Y/N twisted grin.  Indeed this woman was a perfect match for his little brother.

Groans filled the room...."106..107...108..." The boy continued with his pushups as she waited for the clock to hit the 12 mark.

As soon the hands met at 12, like Y/N had anticipated the tiny window on the cell down opened and in dropped a gas bomb. A smirk formed on his lips as he sat on his throne waiting for the gas to take effect. At least they knew his power and how even a thousand of men couldn't take him down.

Right now he could've easily gotten up grabbed the guy through that window knocked him out and shot the rest with his gun. But no going into deep slumber was necessary.... For his future with Y/N ..... To be together with her forever.

Her words from earlier buzzed in his head as black dots formed in his vision.

"Let's burn em all"

~Authors note~

Sry lovelies for the late update!
The story would've been updated long ago if Wattpad didn't decide to wipe out half of the chapter!

Thanks for ur patience ❤️