Chapter 25 the cassie and Gregory and the annoying kid

As Cassie held Gregory's hand and talked to him, she kissed him, and they both laughed while walking to school together. Just before taking the last step, a limousine drove at 100 mph, nearly hitting Cassie. Fortunately, Gregory grabbed her just in time.

Gregory: Hey, look where you're driving, moron.

The driver walked up to the car, opened the door, revealing a high schooler in sunglasses with her designer suit. She looked at Cassie, got out of the car, and walked toward her, holding her hand.

Winston: In your gaze, a sonnet unfolds, whispers of love in eyes untold, and that's your name.

Cassie: Uh, Cassie.

Gregory got jealous.

Gregory: Hey, she's mine.

Winston: Shut it, loser.

Winston: Under moonlit skies, our hearts entwine, a dance of love that transcends time. Your laughter, a melody, echoes sweet in the symphony of our love, a cherished beat. Each whispered promise, a vow unspoken, in the book of our love, a story unbroken. With every touch, a verse unwritten, our love's tale forever smitten. In your embrace, a poem complete, our love story, an eternal feat.

Cassie was disgusted.

Cassie: Don't get all romantic with Mr. Richie Rich; I have a boyfriend, so leave me the hell alone.

Winston: Who is it?

Gregory: She is my girlfriend

Cassie: I love him; he's my Gregory and no one else's.

Winston: Whatever.

As he got into his limousine and went to school during Gregory's math class, Winston bought everybody's school tables, stacked them up like a throne, and sat down. He saw Gregory, threw 20 grand at him, knocking him out. Winston pushed him off his desk, took his spare clothes and his backpack, and just stopped at him to get with Gregory. He picked him up, shoved him into his locker, and took off to where Cassie was sitting.

Fake Gregory: Sup cutie.

Cassie: Hey, Gregory, what's wrong?

Fake Gregory: Uh, nothing, nothing at all.

Cassie: Gregory never had a British accent; wait a second.

Cassie: Tell me, who's your favorite cartoon character?

Fake Gregory: Uhhhhh, Junior.

Cassie: Aha! It's you; I knew it! What did you do to the real Gregory?

Fake Gregory: How did you see my disguise? It's me, Winston.

Cassie: Gregory's favorite cartoon character is Garfield; I knew you were lying. Tell me where he's at.

Winston: I shoved him in my locker; my password is A113, number 10.

As she took off in anger and worry, running to his locker, she heard banging. Gregory was panicking because he was a little claustrophobic. She opened his locker; he fell out, and she grabbed him, hugging him.

Cassie: From now on, I'm not letting you go, okay?

Gregory: Please do that.

She kissed him, and they went back to the lunch table where, of course, Winston was still there. She grabbed him by the collar.

Cassie: Listen here, if you ever do that to my Gregory, then I will rip you apart and break every bone in your body. You got it? No one ever raises a finger on him, capisce?

Winston: Of course, I'm so, so sorry. Of course, whatever you want, ma'am.

As he took off crying.

Cassie: That's the end of his run.

Gregory: Dude, you showed him no mercy

Authors note : thank you for the support I feel a lot better just with a little body pains but other than that I'm good hopefully it doesn't come back again