Last chapter cassie's revenge part 1

As Gregory embraced Cassie, she kissed him, gazing into his eyes with a twinkle. She smiled gleefully, seeing him as her hero. Suddenly, Gregory witnessed the principal being handcuffed and thrown into a police car. The principal spoke on the prison phone, admitting mission failure.

Gregory's mom criticized the situation, expressing frustration. She got out of her car after stalking Gregory for five months, revealing her intention to execute her plan. Grabbing Gregory's arm, she revealed her dark motive, planning to kidnap and harm them.

At her old house, she chained Gregory and Cassie to the wall, sharpening her knives. Gregory protested, warning about legal consequences and his "new mom." Cassie joined in, emphasizing the danger.

Gregory's mom, undeterred, threatened them with a lever, revealing a pit 120 feet below. She presented a cruel choice: Gregory must choose between his life and Cassie's. Cassie pleaded tearfully, professing her love. Gregory, torn, declared his love for Cassie and sacrificially chose to save her.

As he yelled, Gregory's mom, with an evil smile, unlocked Cassie first, leaving Gregory to fall 120 feet to his demise. Cassie reached out too late, witnessing the tragic outcome

As Cassie cried, Gregory's mom laughed while lifting her on her arms

As Cassie cried, Gregory's mom laughed while lifting her on her arms. Cassie squirmed, threatening to kill her for her boyfriend's life. She was thrown out of Gregory's old house, rushing back with a bleeding arm, indifferent to the pain. She reached Vanessa's house, knowing she's a doctor.

Venessa: "OMG, I just got the letter. What happened, Cassie? Are you OK?"

Cassie broke down into tears.

Cassie: "Gregory, he might be dead. He gave his life for me. It wouldn't have happened 10 years ago, but now he's... he's..."

As Vanessa patched her arm, offering comfort.

Venessa: "Don't give up hope. He's still out there. Just don't give up hope."

Cassie: "I know, I know. But I'll try, even if it takes the whole century. I need my Gregory. Even if I'm dying, I'll do anything to get him into my arms again. I'll do everything in my power to see him."

After being bandaged, she picked up Gregory's katana and his hunting rifle, a Christmas gift from her mom.

Cassie: "His mom will pay the price with her life for missing my Gregory."