Bonus chapter 1 the food fight

As Gregory waited for Cassie at her house, he brushed crumbs off his jacket from the bagel he had for breakfast. Cassie approached from behind, running to hug him. Gregory pulled her in for a kiss, and she smiled before holding his hand.

Cassie: "So, how was your morning?"

Gregory: "Amazing with you here."

Cassie: "Bebe, stop."

Gregory: "Make me."

He poked her stomach, and she giggled, wearing a crop top.

Cassie: "Stop, that tickles."

Gregory: "Okay, fine. Now, because we are at school."

Cassie: "See you, Bebe, at lunch, okay?"

Gregory: "Okay."

During the lunch break, Cassie waited for Gregory, made lunch for both of them, and took him to the cafeteria.

Jax: "Yo, Gregory."

Gregory: "Sup."

Their friend group joined them, and as they talked about their day, troublemaker James had an evil idea.

Gregory: "Yeah, I—"

James: "We should start a food fight."

Gregory: "Oh, fudge that."

Cassie: "Yeah, like what my boyfriend said. We want to make the dean's list and go to the University of Utah."

Jax: "Yeah, me too. I want to study astrophysics and build rockets."

James: "Aw, boring."

Jax: "Yeah, you know what? I'm recording this so we don't get in serious trouble because of you."

Cassie: "Good job, Jax."

James screamed "food fight," and chaos ensued. Gregory, Cassie, Jax, and three random friends ducked under the tables and followed the path as they exited. They encountered Principal Eric.

Gregory: "Hey, Eric."

Eric: "Hey, food fight?"

Gregory: "Yes."

Eric: "Okay, let me take care of this problem."

As Eric approached, a pie hit his face, and he fell. Gregory rushed back into the cafeteria, throwing pies to defend his friends. Eric suspended all students involved, and as Gregory left the school, he encountered James.

Jax: "Who's the boring one now?"

Cassie and Gregory: "Yeah."

James: "Oh, shut up."

James's mom: "Get your troublemaking butt in the car now."

Jax: "You're dead no matter what you say."

Gregory: "Good luck."

As their friend group left to go eat, James mumbled, "Well, shi—"