Chapter 35 the great santa rescue

( if you see 👍 this that  means to start the recording)

As Gregory wrote his letter to Santa Claus to request presents, he heard the front door lock open. Cassie entered with a plate of freshly baked cookies, offering some to him. Gregory happily enjoyed the cookies with milk.

Cassie: Gregory, I'm staying here for a couple of days. Are you excited?

Gregory: Of course! You're my girlfriend and my everything. I'm thrilled. By the way, how was the festival?

Cassie: Aww, I love cuddling with you. The festival was great. How about we watch some anime and drink eggnog until we get tired?

Gregory: Sounds perfect.

Cassie and Gregory: SANTA!

Cassie: But it's December 19, and he actually exists.

Gregory: Of course, he does. Now we need to go to bed.

Suddenly, a huge explosion occurred. Santa's sleigh crashed through the front door, narrowly missing Gregory and Cassie.

Santa: OMG, are you kids okay?

Gregory: Yo, Santa!

Santa: Ho ho ho, how are you, Gregory?

As Santa noticed Cassie shyly hiding behind Gregory.

Santa: Ho ho, and this is your girlfriend?

Cassie: Yes, I am. So what happened?

Santa: It happened like this. I was practicing flying over every part of the world, and near your area, I got shot by this giant cannon. I know who made it – Elizabeth.

Cassie: Oh, her. Mistook my Gregory.

Santa: She's been on the naughty list for basically all her life since she was 5.

Gregory: Oof.

Cassie: Exactly.

Santa: I need to get my sled fixed. Do you have a toolbox?

Gregory: Of course, hold on. Come on, Cassie.

They fetched the toolbox from the garage and gave it to Santa. He went up the chimney to fix the sleigh. Gregory and Cassie climbed up the roof using Gregory's room.

Gregory: Do you need help, Santa?

Santa: Of course. Wrench.

Gregory gave him a wrench.

Santa: Welder.

Gregory gave him a welder.