2

3rd POV

In Olympus, a room decorated with exquisite furnitures and silk curtains, finishing the luxurious look, was the giant gold chandelier in the middle of the room, below it, was a long golden table at which sat, the three greek brothers, Hades, the god of the underworld, Poseidon, the god of the seas and lastly Zeus, the chief of the gods.

"This is useless, I'd rather not waste my time tomorrow hearing worthless chatter "
Poseidon huffed out, he was a terrifying god, with a pale skin and golden locks adorning his perfectly sculpted apathetic face.

"Might I add, brother, you have not been happy with the humans, so maybe it is best that you attend the meeting... " Zeus, the youngest of the three gods teased.

This only made the sea god infuriated.
"Those measly humans are destroying the sea, 'My Domain', with their filth, it's best we just wipe them off "

Meanwhile, the eldest, Hades, was listening to his brothers bickering.
He had grayish white hair, an eye patch decorated with gold, a leaf pattern on his left forehead and an elegant white suit adorning his tall form.
"My dear brothers, it is best we decide it tomorrow, so as to know what the other gods are feeling about this too "

Poseidon didn't agree, he simply wanted to wipe out humanity,  but nonetheless, kept quiet.
Zeus merely cackled at his brother's annoyed expression and agreed with Hades.
"My oh my, tomorrow will be a day to remember "

"Why do you say so, Zeus " Hades questioned about the statement.
He knew his younger brother was up to something.

"Oh... It's a secret, you will both have to come tomorrow to see it "
He wheeze, stroking his beard and got off the chair.

Poseidon merely glared at him while Hades sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"Anyways, Hera wants me back soon, so let's end this meeting "
He said waving them off.

Both Poseidon and Hades got off their seats and walked off the exit.

Both, having the same thought in mind,
What is going to happen tomorrow?

Back on Earth

Violette was having some trouble regarding the meeting, she didn't want to go there in the first place but also could not deny her old friend.

As a result, she sighed and sat down on the sofa, looking up at the floral decorated ceiling.

"I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be a hectic day... "

Her ears caught on to the doorknob turning.
From the corner of her eyes, she saw
her maid entering, carefully placing the tea on the table, after arranging them she bowed and left the goddess to her own thoughts.

The young goddess was processing the probability of anything happening tomorrow.
"Might as well go and give a show..... I know Zeus won't leave me alone if I don't show up... "
She chuckled and poured some tea, sipping and relishing on its taste.

Note : I know this is short, but I promise that from the next, it will have longer chapters... :)