5

"Hello Valkyrie "

3rd POV

The two sisters turned around.

"Your little outburst for defending humanity was quite interesting "
The goddess standing before them chuckled.

"So, your not angry at all? "
The young girl asked.

"Why would I be? Besides, didn't I declare that I won't be taking any sides"
Violette reminded of her words back at the hall.

"Lady violette, if you're not choosing any sides, why have you come here for? "
The older Valkyrie questioned.

"Ah! Quite the observer, that's what I like"
The goddess cheerfully clasped her hands.

"And you may be?... Pardon me, but I didn't hear your names before, I was quite.... Occupied.... You see "

"My name is Brunhilde, the eldest of the thirteen Valkyrie sisters, and this is Goll, the youngest, its good to see you lady violette "
They both bowed after the introduction.

Violette simply waved her hand,
"No need for all these formal gestures, I'd love it if you see me as a friend and your equal "

The two ladies were shocked at the friendly nature of the naive goddess.

"Does a god like her exist? "
Goll whispered, which was heard by the goddess.
Still she acted oblivious and gave a closed eye smile.

"Zeus will probably lecture me for hours for this, so..... what if I said I wanted to help "

That definitely surprised both the valkyries.

"I thought you said you were not gonna take sides"
Brunhilde stated.

"But I didn't say I won't help "

By now, both valkyries were convinced that she was quite a calculative god.
Unbeknownst that the goddess was actually oblivious and naive.

"The gods are known for their greed and does things that benefits only them, how will I believe that you wish to help and not conspire against us"

Violette only chuckled,
"Do not fret, I am a goddess, and I keep my word, my father is listening, and he will make sure that I get the punishment I deserve for destroying a pact "

The Valkyrie still had her guard up,
"What if your father decides to take your side and spare you "

"Worry not, my dear, my father will make sure justice is served, if I don't keep my word"

The goddess started walking to the opposite side, turning back once, she eyed the two Valkyries.

"Come, let's have a chat over a cup of tea"

~Somewhere beneath the Ocean~

Sat Poseidon on his throne,
His thoughts occupied by the images of the new goddess.

He thought that the young maiden was nothing more than a mistress of Zeus, but boy was he wrong when it turned out that she herself was a strong god.

Poseidon began to subconsciously think about the goddess, wondering if she was just giving an exterior show or was she really what she showed to be.

Annoyed by the fact that these strange little feelings that he is experiencing will only make him weaker, he thought about killing the goddess.

But somehow, he felt bitter, thinking about the goddess' death.

While he was at war with his mind, the seas and oceans on earth, began to feel unpleasant for the sailors, the fishermen and the people living near the coastal areas.