9

3rd POV

Hades and Violette were currently in the archives.

Sitting opposite to each other, they were both engrossed in exchanging questions regarding the books that they were reading.

Hera had previously ushered Violette to accompany Hades to the archives, as a result, she had no choice but to comply.

"So, Rhea is your mother?"

"Yes"

Violette seems to be having some thoughts, furrowing her brows, trying to remember some of her memories.

"I have seen her once, when I was younger, I came to Olympus, but it seems I only met Zeus, but it was just for a brief moment, I was so young and small compared to him "

"Oh? We must have been sparring at that time, we used to practice fighting alot during our childhood"

"Speaking of brothers,  I hope you don't mind me asking, but, I heard there were four of you. So far, I had met only three, wat happened to the fourth one? "

"That's alright, I really don't mind, and to answer your questions, one of our brother is dead "

"Oh, my condolences "
Violette whispered.

"Do not worry, you didn't know"
Hades reassured her.

"Though, I think you brothers are hiding something regarding the other brother from the entire pantheon"

Hades was stunned, at the same time impressed, but he didn't falter with her declaration.
"Do not exhaust your pretty little head, you will know about anything when the time is right "

"Hmm, I also heard that you brothers overthrew the titans, you all must have been strong since at a very young age, and don't get me started on how strong you must have become till now "
Violette commented, to which Hades only smiled.

"I heard Zeus say you are stronger than him, at the council"
Hades questioned.

"Oh please, he is just exaggerating"
The goddess just waved it off.

"What if you are? "
The elder god still persisted.

"Even if I did fight, it was a long time ago, I do not wish to partake in any violence now"

Placing a hand under his chin, he smirked
"How interesting "

"Lord Hades... "

"Please, just call me Hades, we are after all.... Acquainted "
The elder god chuckled.

"Then in that case, call me Violette"

The latter nodded.
"What were you gonna ask me ? "

"Oh, i've heard about your pet, Cerberus, the three headed hell hound, does it eat humans, soul or demons? "

Amused, Hades laughed at the naive question,
"What a cute question"

Violette blushed at his remark.

Getting up from his sofa, he walked around the table and sat next to the young goddess.

Turning her head, she was met with Hades' beautiful violet eyes.

Scooting closer to her, he reached his hand out and tucked a strand of hair that had fallen over her face.
Leaning over, his hot breath fanning her ear,
"My little goddess, the answer to your question is..... Cerberus loves to eat the raw flesh of humans even that of gods too"

Stunned by his words, her breath hitched.

Withdrawing from her, his palm still on her supple cheek, chuckling at her grief stricken expression.
Smiling, he stroked her cheek with his thumb.
"Don't worry, I was only trying to scare you, besides I would never feed him live humans, he guards the entrance so no living being can get in nor any soul go out and I feed him animal meat"