Barbwire and chair save

Anxious yells and pained groans were the only thing that everyone could hear in the ring as you jump and tag Mick in screaming in pain from the barbwire ripping out of your skin. You and Mick were in a hardcore tag team match against Sandman and woman, all four of you knew that the match would be a bit more violent and bloody than normal matches but none of you thought it would lead to woman being unconscious through three tables, mick absolutely tore up from barbwire and his mouth busted open, sandman with an open wound to the side of his head and a sprained wrist, and you soaked in blood from being tangled in barbwire along with a cut over your eye and back bruised and busted to no end as you're tagged back in for a pin on a dazed sandman as woman crawls in the ring only to grab your hand as soon as the bell rings announcing you and mick as the winners both of you tiredly crawling out of the ring and grabbing the belts not noticing a pissed off sandman with a chair yelling out when you are shoved to the ground. You look up only to see mick get hit right in the head with a steel chair noticing woman with another chair immediately stopping her with a quick spear before kicking the chair to sandman's face as you and mick run backstage being checked out and bandaged up, the next day the two of you meet up for your shared day off leading to the two of you deciding to see where the growing feelings between the two of you would lead over the next few weeks leading to random nights out for drinks, dinner and lunch at each other's houses, and several dates later the two of you took things to a more intimate relationship with each other from the two and a half year friendship that grew wildly leading to an engagement two years later followed by a wedding and finding out you were pregnant three years later.