Elimination chamber terror

You stand ringside outside of the chamber as your boyfriend Rob starts off the match against Hardcore Holly while Big Show, Cm Punk, Bobby Lashley, and Test stand and watch in the pods around each corner of the ring. So far everything was chaos as you watch punk jump in the ring with a chair knowing by the churning dread in your gut something bad was going to happen leading you to slowly make your way to the chamber door in between cheering for rob and being on edge whenever anyone took a hard hit jumping when rob throws the chair at punk slowly unlocking the door as rob is thrown in the corner where the chair is wedged yelling when he is shoved in the corner and his head gets stuck in the chair flinging the door open after punk is eliminated immediately running to rob eyes widening when the door is closed and locked by punk as the countdown goes down and the next person to enter the chamber is chosen which happens to be Test backing to the corner of the ring post in fear as test looks at you then challenging rob to try something before kicking holly in the face and eliminating him. You manage to get to the door as holly walks out only to be shoved back inside by punk quickly hiding inside test's pod to get out of harm's way witnessing the chaos and almost being crushed by bobby when he tries to throw test into the cell only for the grab to be reversed and thrown into the pod immediately crawling out begging Paul to let you out before getting thrown into the post and chain wall of the chamber by bobby groaning in pain seeing rob on top of show's pod before being thrown off by test who performs an elbow on rob from the top of the pod, you feel terrified as you sit next to show's pod until he is let out, instead of going after test or rob he grabs and shakes the chamber door until it spilt in half making all of your eyes widen but surprise takes hold when he grabs and throws you over his shoulder gently laying you on the chamber step looking up to see the bottom of a chair being held just an inch from your head. You snatch the chair and go to town on punk while the boys watch in a mix of shock, awe, surprise, and somewhat joy seeing the most unlikely person absolutely kick the shit out of the rudest, annoying, and selfish person even taking some time from the match just to watch you give punk what he deserves before finishing the match ending with bobby winning as you are checked out with rob by your side bandaged up hiding when you see punk walk by before he's tackled by test who gave him a good beatdown and a boot before being restrained thanking him and show before you and rob went to the ER being checked out having only some scrapes, bumps, and small cuts going home and showering the long, stressful, and a bit terrifying day away "Why did you get in the chamber?" you sigh looking at your bruised nose that had finally stopped bleeding and the bandage on your side "Cause I thought your skull had caved in Rob" he knew how worried you got seeing him wrestle but now he knew just how much it affected you pulling you into his arms and promising you that no matter what he would always make sure to come back to you with only minor injuries.