Warm lips and soft apologies

You had joined ECW five months back after two years in TNA needing a change deciding to take a jump and turn in your career but you weren't expecting the jokes, pranks, and cruel torture from Steven Richards that started three weeks later. Once the pranks reached a tipping point and he was following you backstage you were always afraid when you'd walk in hiding in your locker room crying not telling anyone at all until Test confronted him "You make her afraid and she hides half the time now!" he knew you'd been acting differently because of him pranking and following you around but he never thought of how it had started to affect you as the month passed standing in his locker room as test slams his door knowing that he fucked up and had to apologize going to Paul a week before a big roster trip up to a cabin in the mountains leading you to find out that you'd be sharing a room with him the day before but instead of trying to room with someone else you give up being confused when everything he did suddenly stopped quickly putting your bags in the room before you were walking along the trails in the forest not far from the cabin. You almost slip along a steep embankment when someone grabs you turning to see stevie immediately jerking your arm away walking away as he follows behind you "You tortured me enough and I want you to leave me alone!" tears formed in your eyes as you walk down the trail yelling when he grabs and pins you to a tree looking into your eyes as the tears that you held in flow down your face "I never meant to make you feel scared or that you're unwanted I...didn't think that I deserved you or that you'd feel the same way so I tried to make you hate me" you were stunned hearing that he didn't hate you but he had feelings for you and didn't think he deserved to care for you making your heart flutter and stop having had feelings for him and you still had some but you were definitely hurt by a lot of what he did "I'm so sorry honey don't cry" he gently caresses your face wiping the tears away leaning into his palm as he held your face lightly pressing his lips to your own. A soft kiss is shared a second later tangling your hands in his hair holding each other hearing more sorry's whispered in the crook of your neck feeling his lips against your neck following him back to the cabin that was surprisingly empty and upstairs to your shared room where more gentle tender kisses are shared feeling goosebumps as his cool hands roam your warm body melting at him pressing warm open mouthed kisses down your body looking up at you as his hands laid on top of your thighs nodding as he kisses your inner thigh seeing him intertwine your hands running your hands along his back as he thrusted in you swallowing your moans with paused kisses smiling sweetly against your lips at your quiet moans changing the positions smiling that you were making him a mess until he was back over you both of you laying wrapped together until he gets up carrying you to the tub he filled leaning against him in between washing each other smiling at him tracing the tattoo along your back falling asleep in his arms waking up to find him gone getting dressed and walking downstairs only to realize as everyone is staring at you that you were in shorts and one of stevie's bigger shirts blushing bright red as everyone was shocked "Oh my god I knew it!" you groan in your hands saying a muffled "Fuck off Balls" as stevie chuckles pulling you in his arms flipping off test who smirks at you then puts his finger through his hand making a circle shape throwing the hand towel on the counter at him as you join stevie on the couch with coffee flipping everyone off as you lay your head in his lap.