Special to me

All you wanted was to be alone and cry until you couldn't anymore or fall asleep but Steven wasn't planning on leaving you alone as he follows you up to your hotel room. You turn around to let him in he wasn't there shrugging as you close the door taking off your shoes and popping your body when you hear a knock opening it to see stevie with lavender flowers making your heart melt at him remembering one of your favorite flowers and that it helped you relax and sleep smiling for the first time in a long while which turned stevie to putty since he had fallen for you over the past two years since you came to ECW straight from small circuits mostly in Florida and Seattle but you quickly proved yourself as a real wrestler but also that you would be violent if necessary if the scars on Tommy's neck and Sabu's hands didn't prove that then your drive did, he works the knots out of your shoulders and back before gently caressing your face was making you melt. "Always the most beautiful woman I've known" your heart stops at him pressing his lips on your cheek before you were in his arms sharing paused kisses that took your breath away unable to control the chill running down your body at his hands lightly running over your body as you stripped each other down tangling your fingers in his hair as his head is buried in between your legs taking his time with touches and kisses along every part of your body which made your mind go into a haze of ecstasy and pleasure until he was holding and whispering to you "So wonderful and very special to me more than I could ever show and tell you" you wake up to a sweet note and a small lavender bouquet laughing when he walks back in sharing breakfast and holding each other before the two of you were exploring town and in a park being spotted by Raven who had and gone looking for the two of you but stops and smiles seeing you and stevie laughing with you wrapped in his arms seeing small lavender buds in your hair.