Dehydrated

Everything was ringing and the best way you could describe your vision wasn't even fuzzy but almost dimmed as you were in a cat fight between Francine and Beulah. The three way match was full of chaos until you finally pinned beulah and won, you smile seeing Stevie and Raven outside of the ring until things went black as you stood on the apron not knowing that Rob had ran out and caught you leading to him carrying you backstage where the medic checked over you and determined that you were severely dehydrated leading to rob immediately stay by your side while you were stuck with an IV so it could start rehydrating you. An hour later you came to while rob held a wet cloth over your forehead as he explained what happened before slowly being helped up and taken to your hotel room where you felt better after getting a warm meal and two bottles of water in you, you were slightly confused when rob stays with you even after you were okay after the IV backstage and now drinking your fourth bottle of water as you went in the bathroom and showered leading to you falling asleep as soon as you hit the pillow after changing into shorts and a loose T-shirt forgetting that rob was in the room once exhaustion took over your mind but you wake up to find him asleep in the chair before thanking him and sharing breakfast which relieved your friends to see you up and laughing like always rather than how you looked last night.