Dragon Ball Rival OC

Name: Emiko Tachiwara

Age: 28

Gender: Female

Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Heterosexual

Nickname(s): Emi

Date of Birth: 08/18

Species: Saiyan

Blood Type:AB

Affiliations/Organizations: None

The Character's Appearance

General Appearance: She has long white hair that goes down to the middle of her back. She wears crimson and maroon Saiyan armor with a long white tail that flows behind her. She has ruby red eyes and a slim build.

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 127 lbs.

About the Character

Personality: Emiko isn't one for people, though she does have a few friends of her own. She's extremely flirty and cocky, and loves teasing other people. She always finds a way to mock someone, especially Roka.

Powers and Abilities

Strengths: She is extremely adept with ki, usually fighting at mid to long range. She also likes to create ki construct weapons if she wants to fight close range.

Weaknesses: She isn't quite good when it comes to staying focused, often having a childlike personality during fighting. It gives her so much of a rush, she can barely stay focused.

Alternate Form(s): Since she likes to spy on Roka, she took parts from her training has access to a few transformations, and even took the path of the Primal Roots and Godly Roots. Unlike Roka, she is more adept in her Godly forms.

Primal Roots: Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Two, Super Saiyan Four.

Godly Roots: Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan Blue

Despite trying her hardest to use it, she isn't able to use the Kaioken to it's full extent. She can only go up to times 3, and only with Super Saiyan Blue.

Character Background

3RrOr: fIlE nOt FoUnD