Star Wars OC

| "You see the blue wire?"

Evyn, already reaching for it: "Yup!"

"Don't touch the blue wire."

Evyn, recoiling away: "START WITH DON'T!"|

Full Name:
Evyn Kurzon

Age:
19

Sexuality/Romantic Orientation:
Pansexual

Force Sensitivity or Not?:
Force Sensitive

Evil, good, neutral, or both?:
Good

Species:
Human

Gender:
Female

Home Planet:
Mandalore

Occupation:
Mandalorian turned Padawan

| " Failure this, screwup that, from what I can tell, I can keep up with you all just fine! "|

Appearance:

Out of Armor

Out of Armor

In Armor

Voiceclaim:
Jessica DiGiovanni

Personality:
Evyn is a very charismatic person, a trait that isn't seen in many Mandalorians. She is flirty, playful, and all around rebellious, which can prove both irritating and exhausting for her mentors and friends. However, she believes in her freedom more than she believes in the Jedi Code, which causes many complications in terms of her training...but she's managed so far.

Fears:
• Losing control of herself
• Death of those close to her
• Fear itself

Bio/Backstory:

If Born before The Clone Wars

Evyn Kurzon was born on the planet of Mandalore, a world that valued strength, honor, and loyalty above all else. As a member of Clan Vizsla, one of the most powerful and renowned clans in the Mandalorian society, she was expected to follow in the footsteps of her ancestors and become a formidable warrior.

However, fate had other plans for young Evyn. From a young age, she showed signs of being Force-sensitive, a fact that brought her both joy and terror. The Mandalorians, who feared and mistrusted the Force, saw her abilities as a curse and an abomination. They believed that the Force was a tool of the weak and the Jedi were nothing but misguided fools. They warned her that if she were to try and find out more about what it meant to be Force-Sensitive, she would never be a Mandalorian. And for a while, she listened. She was top of her group, and eventually, she was branded a true Mandalorian, gifted armor of her own to use as she saw fit.

However, being a strong-willed and determined girl, Evyn had refused to ignore her powers and continued to explore and try to find out more about them in secret throughout the years she had been training...but her clan soon found out, and she was branded as an outcast, stripped of her armor, exiled from her home and forced to fend for herself on the harsh and unforgiving planet.

For years, Evyn roamed the rugged landscapes of Mandalore, using her powers to survive and protect herself from the dangers that lurked around every corner. She had no one to turn to, no one to trust, except for her own instincts, and her own beliefs.

Despite her struggles, Evyn remained proud of her Mandalorian heritage, not truly believing herself to be an outcast. She came across a fallen Mandalorian warrior further in the woods, whose armor had not yet come to be collected. She managed to steal it off of the corpse, fitting just enough to be useful, and her way of living became easier.

One day, a group of Jedi Knights stumbled upon her in the wild. They had sensed her strong connection to the Force, came to Mandalore in secret and were impressed by her resourcefulness and bravery. After learning her story, they offered her a chance to join their ranks as a Padawan, against the wishes of Clan Vizsla.

Evyn's heart swelled with relief and gratitude. For the one of the only times in her life, she felt a sense of purpose. With minor hesitation, she accepted the offer and left Mandalore behind, ready to begin a new chapter in her life.

As a Padawan, Evyn faced many challenges and obstacles. She had to adapt to the Jedi way of life, which was vastly different from the warrior culture she grew up in. She had to learn to control her powers and hone her skills with a lightsaber, which she was woefully unused to compared to her gauntlets. But the most difficult of all was letting go of her anger and hatred towards her former clan.

They had been her family, her people, and because of her abilities, they simply cast her aside like trash. But she hid it. Kept it stifled inside. And for a while, it worked...but the peace she felt would not last as, soon enough, the Republic was brought into war with the Confederacy of Independent Systems, otherwise known as the Separatists.

Her training was sped up by quite a bit,  her abilities eventually being enough to allow her to fight in the war. She even adjusted the armor she had to have her own personal touch. And she hoped she could be able to help lead the Republic to victory.

Origin can be adjusted to fit into Rebels or Sequel story.

Master:
During Clone Wars: Aayla Secura
During Rebels: Ahsoka Tano

Crush:
Clone Wars - None (Guilty Crush on her Master, but unless the age gap is no issue—)

Rebels: Sabine Wren or Ezra Bridger

| "Staring? Psh, no, I wasn't staring...I was admiring ..." |