Dragon Ball What If OC 2

(Art belongs to Jeatstream on
DeviantART)

(Art belongs to Jeatstream onDeviantART)

Name: Motota (Play on Tomato.)

Age: 28 (beginning of Z)

Gender: Female

Sexual/Romantic Orientation:Biromantic/Bisexual

Nickname: Mota

Date of Birth: August 19th, Age 732

Species: Saiyan

Blood Type: O-

Affiliations/Organizations: Frieza Force (beginning of Z), Z-Fighters (Current)

The Character's Appearance

General Appearance: Long black hair that reaches to her shoulder blades. She has blue eyes and she still has her tail.

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 154 lbs.

About the Character

Personality: She is ruthless and blunt, rarely sugarcoating things. She seems like a real dick...until you see her around her family.

With Raditz, she jokes around, tending to make fun of him, of course in good faith. Of course, they're twins. So her and Raditz have a bond near unbreakable.

With Kakarot, she can be...protective. She doesn't often show this side of her, but she wants nothing to happen to him. She often treats him like a child, despite his age. If someone mistreats him, she doesn't care who, she gets pissed.

Powers and Abilities

Strengths: She is very clever when it comes to strategy. Her close combat is extremely proficient, and while Saiyans don't often like to train in the past, she convinced Raditz to train with her, help her get stronger.

Weaknesses: Her family. In a fight, while she knows they can handle themselves, if things start to get worse for wear, she forgets about her own safety to try and protect them.

Alternate Form(s): Due to being in relations with the Z-Fighters, she has access to a few transformations and techniques.

Primal Roots: Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Two, Super Saiyan Four. And thanks to her training with Kakarot, (and asking for the lesson with permission from King Kai), she was taught the Kaiōken.

Godly Roots: Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan Blue.

Character Background

Learning about the destruction of Planet
Vegeta was painful...

Motota had been on a mission with her twin brother, Raditz and the crew he was with...and surprisingly, the prince was there.

So when they ignored the recall sent, she figured, eh, not important...

But she never got to say a proper goodbye to her family. The words that they were told when they got to Frieza's ship echoed in her mind. She never got to see her little brother grow up...and like hell was she going to let anything happen to Raditz.

So despite the mockings of Vegeta, and despite Raditz trying not to seem desperate, she convinced her brother to do a bit of training together.

Year after year passed by, mission after mission. In her determination to keep her brother from dying like her other, she became ruthless, brutal...she could care less how she was percieved, and because of this, she rose through the ranks. Despite this, she stayed with Vegeta's crew, to help her brother stay alive...

And when she heard news from Raditz, how a Saiyan pod landed on some backwater planet...she grew hopeful...hoping that someway, somehow...it was Kakarot. Raditz seemed convinced, but she could rely on blind hope. And so, she went, the two Saiyan twins landing on Earth.

Despite her past, she knew she had to be tactical about this, flying to a high power level read on her scouter. A Namekian it seemed. Wouldn't answer any questions, not useful. Not worth killing. Then, her scouter picked up another power...somewhere out in the ocean. She wasted no time, taking
Raditz along with her.

They landed on the island, looking around before her eyes landed on a spiky haired man...that hair was just like her father's...that was...

She hadn't even heard what Raditz said, sound entirely had stopped. And she rushed forward. The group was ready to attack, but stopped short, seeing she had suddenly clung to Goku. Even Raditz was surprised by this. "You're alive... thank god you're alive..." she whispered, tears trailing down her face.

She had no way to let her emotions out through fighting here. And she could care less. She had her baby brother in her arms again.

And like hell was she going to risk losing him a second time.