Dragon Ball What If OC

Name: Pulum

Name: Pulum

Age: 27

Gender: Female

Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Panromantic Pansexual

Date of Birth: 05/19

Species: Neo-Tuffle

Blood Type: Red

Affiliations/Organizations: Frieza's Crew (Revelation F)

The Character's Appearance

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 127 lbs.

About the Character

Personality: Pulum is a very immature person. She always tries to joke around and make people embarrassed. When people start to fee embarrassed, she often finds it entertaining before she stops. She's also very flirty and teasing, but can have a soft and caring side to few people.

Powers and Abilities

Strengths: She is extremely adept with ki, usually fighting at close range.

Weaknesses: Extremely full of herself. Often cocky in battle.

Alternate Form:

Spectral

In this state, Pulum loses most of her physical strength, but in return, she gains a ton of mental and ki based power. This allows her to have full ki control and use it in a myriad of ways, be it to boost her ability, make weapons, or create massive attacks.

Character Background

Pulum is a being created similar to Baby, however, instead of being parasitic, she was a hybrid of organic and machine, able to adapt to many things. After being struck by a comet, her prime directive to annihilate the Saiyan race was lost. Instead, she landed on a city planet, and made her escape to find out what it was she was meant to do.

She tried to act normal, but looking different compared to the locals made her stand out much too easily. Eventually, she discovered this planet was a part of King Cold's empire...but it wasn't too important, so the rules weren't enforced. All that mattered was to stay away from the Force's compound. Unfortunately, she got too curious in looking around, her appearance clearly arousing interest. The local mafia there figured they could get a good price on her on the black market...after all, no one really knew about the Tuffles nowadays...

Pulum took it personally, going in and taking out the members of the crime family...which garnered appreciation from the locals...and anger from the other families. She really liked all the attention...so she became the planet's very own vigilante, keeping down anyone who tried to take in the power vacuum...

And it went on for quite a while...until someone...interesting started to sneak around after dark...a white and purple person in a cloak and with mechanical parts on his body...definitely seemed out of place...so she went to investigate.

When she went to come up to him, she could instantly feel that something was off...his energy...it was so strong...and he turned around, jolting as he cleared his throat. "My apologies, er...don't mind me. Just out for a leisurely stroll." he spoke.

He just said leisurely unprompted. That was suspect. And if that wasn't bad enough, a voice tried to wave him over, trying to whisper. Unfortunately for her, Pulum heard it, now turning to look as the shorter green skinned girl ducked back around the corner. "Alright...what's up with you two? I'm no snitch, don't gotta worry about me telling the boys in armor." she said, to which the shorter cloaked stranger sighed. "I suppose you already suspect too much." he says. "We were attempted to...repossess a ship that is rightfully mine..." he spoke as the green girl huffed. "Well so much for being secret..." she says. "You can't go around trustin—"

"I can help y'all out." Pulum said calmly, with the two glancing to her. "What?" Greenie mumbled as Pulum grinned. "I've been there a few times because of illegal vigilantism. Apparently they don't like getting the spotlight stolen. I can help you navigate the place." The strangers looked at each other...before they were off.

They reached the compound, the girl introducing herself along the way. Cheelai...nice name. And the other one...said he didn't have a name. Eh. That was fine. Could just call him Roboy.

They hatched a plan, slipping through with tricks. Cheelai pretended to be a lost child while Pulum and 'Roboy' took out the guards. She was able to squeeze them through, avoiding the gaze of cameras, getting access to the ship...before Pulum pursed her lips. She didn't really have much to do here anymore...crime was pretty much lowered after her time here...and the mafia didn't dare to come back together after she broke it apart...

"Hey, you two...do you...got room for another person on there?" she asked, as Cheelai perked up. "Well...you don't seem that bad..."

'Roboy', however, seemed...slightly annoyed. "I already have to take the girl. Why should I take you?" he asked before Pulum grinned. "Well...I...er...I'm a good cook?" she said sheepishly.

The robotized man paused,shutting his eyes before pinching the bridge of his nose. "I already know you'll keep listing things, so fine...just hurry up before we are discovered!" he said, making the Tuffle dart inside...and soon enough, the trio was off. She was actually leaving the place she'd called home for some time...maybe she could be able to enjoy herself out here.