Dragon Ball OC (Xeno Variant)

"Not bad, trainee! I felt that one!"

Name: Roka (Like all Saiyans, she has a Vegetable like name. This one in particular is a letter switch of Okra)

Age: 41

Gender: Female

Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-romantic

Nicknames: None

Date of Birth: 06/12

Species: Saiyan

Blood Туре:AB

Affiliations/Organizations: Z-Fighters, Time Patrol

The Character's Appearance

General Appearance: She has short black hair, light brown eyes and has a slim, but still well-built body for fighting. She also kept her tail in case she needs to go SSJ4 or SSJ5.

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 130 lbs.

About the Character

Personality: She is very mature, and barely ever stalls a fight, only if needed. She shows a lot of emotion towards her friends, obviously a big change from before. She doesn't act all brooding as a emotionless person any longer.

Powers and Abilities

Over time, during her time with the Time Patrol, she's perfected her fighting technique. She has barely any weaknesses, and even strengthened her tail so it isn't a weak spot. She needs to be a peak performance if she needs to protect history.

Alternate Form(s): Due to being in relations with the Z-Fighters and the Time Patrol, she has access to a good amount of transformations, and even took the path of the Primal Roots and Godly Roots. She's practiced her forms equally, adept in both roots.

Primal Roots: Mastered Super Saiyan, Mastered Super Saiyan Two, Mastered Super Saiyan Three, Mastered Super Saiyan Four and Mastered Super Saiyan Five.

Godly Roots: Perfected Super Saiyan God, Perfected Super Saiyan Blue and due to training with Goku a whole lot, and a technique similar to Ultra Ego.

She has also mastered the Kaioken technique, having the ability to combine it with all her forms but SSJ4 and 5.

She can go up to X20.

Character Background

Not much is known about her, as she never said a thing about her backstory. However, Vegeta once mentioned something about a lower class Saiyan being recruited from a trash planet. She stayed in the ranks for a bit, then slaughtered half of the men during the night. She stole a pod and rushed to the nearest inhabitable planet at the time, which was Namek. She stayed closer to the shadows, but when Planet Namek was invaded by Frieza, she fought against him, running into Goku and co. She was wished off the planet by Dende and sent to Earth, where she has stayed since then. She's seen the events of GT, but she's also been through the events of Super, (Somehow, Baby's Revenge Death Ball didn't kill her and sent her to another timeline) and barely managed to prevail each time, alongside Goku and Vegeta. The next time she had to fight was when she was summoned by Chronoa. After Demigra appeared at the Time Nest, she summoned the two strongest people from Xeno Trunks's memories, both Goku and herself. She and Goku trained a lot together, so she would be just barely ahead of Vegeta. The three of them all spend the next six months training and getting stronger though in reality it had only been three days due to Chronoa changing the flow of time in the room they were training in. Their first mission was to correct an alternation in history involving his first fight with Frieza on Namek. In this altered history, Frieza, attached to the Dark One-Star Dragon Ball was overwhelming Goku even as a Super Saiyan. The group of them arrived just in time to save Goku from dying. The two Gokus fired a Super Kamehameha at Frieza and Roka fired a Prominence Crash. Frieza was barely able to hold the combined blast before Xeno Trunks used the distraction to slice Frieza in half, which corrected the timeline. The rest of this goes on as normal, except the deal with Trunks was originally to turn him into a Super Saiyan God, considering Roka knows about it now.