Persona 4 OC

Basic InfoName: Yin AgaseAliases: Squirt, Trickster (Velvet Room Attendants (more on that later))Age: 12Gender: FemaleHeight: 4'2Weight: 62 IbsPersonality: She's a shy, but kind person at first

Basic Info
Name: Yin Agase
Aliases: Squirt, Trickster (Velvet Room Attendants (more on that later))
Age: 12
Gender: Female
Height: 4'2
Weight: 62 Ibs
Personality: She's a shy, but kind person at first. She usually communicates with body language, but when she feels comfortable, she's still meek, but more confident in her words.

[Relationships]
Parents: Saiko Agase (Mother - Alive), Ryoma Agase (Father - Deceased)

Friends: Nanako Dojima, Investigation Team

Affiliation: Investigation Team

[Social Link]
Arcana: Comet

Summary: Yin is having a rough time at home. She's been getting neglected by her mother, and feels more and more hesitant to speak by the day...The MC talks about it with her each time they meet up, and as it turns out, she's just been too occupied with work to pay attention to her. The MC meets Yin's mother and they have a talk about it, and it's revealed that she's been working her hardest to get promoted to take care of Yin better...it isn't the best reason....but it's one Yin can accept. Her mother will work her hardest on both work, and on spending time with Yin, even if it harms her progress toward the promotion.

[Persona Stats]

Name: Moriart

Arcana: Comet

Level: 17 (starting)

Reflects- Phys

Absorbs-None

Block- Dark, Ice Resists- None Weak- Wind

Specialties: Support, Electric

List of Skills: Zio, Mazio, Matarukaja

[Shadow Self]

Cause: She feels a sense of worthlessness, like she isn't important. As such, deep down, she hates everyone around her for having such better lives than she does. So she feels an irresistible urge to make everyone else's lives worse like hers.

Appearance: Prison Attire, black and white with handcuffs on her hands and ankles

Personality: Solemn, and suicidal. She wants to garner some attention, any attention by trying to die.

Dungeon: Prison

Mini-boss(es): Mocking Officer on Cell Block 7

[History]
Yin is known as the town stalker.

She doesn't creep on anyone purposefully, she just tries to gather the confidence to talk to someone, but before she can, they leave. Ever since her father passed away from an illness, it was just her and her mother...which made her feel alone, due to her mother more focused on her work than on her.

She hears about the murders, and gets scared, but goes to take a little look...however, before she could get a great look, she gets walked up to with a camera and a reporter. Turns out, someone had jokingly told the police that she was around the area when the person was killed, which was a lie. And the footage from her trying to clarify it was live.

And she didn't know it, but that night, she was on the Midnight Channel. And there was a lot more to her that meets the eye.

[More in later rps]