One Piece OC

——————————————————~The Dragon of the East Blue: ~——————————————————

——————————————————
~The Dragon of the East Blue: ~
——————————————————

~ Introduction: ~

• Full Name: Lyria Shimizu
• Alias: Shimizu the Water Dragon
• Age: 17
• Gender: Female
• Sexual Preference Orientation:
Bisexual//Biromantic

Affiliation: Straw Hat Pirates, after she had a fight with Luffy. Originally, she had stolen from them on their journey, giving them quite the chase... but when they found out she was just on her own... Luffy decided to take her on...especially after she showed off her Devil Fruit powers.

• Bounty:

1st Bounty (Before Joining Straw Hats):
฿1,000,000 (she was quite the thief)

2nd Bounty (Alabasta Arc):
฿75,000,000

3rd Bounty (Enies Lobby):
฿150,000,000

4th Bounty (Helping in the defeat of the Donquixote Pirates):
฿300,000,000

5th Bounty(After Whole Cake Island):
฿ 500,000,000

6th Bounty (after Wano):
฿ 1 Billion

•Bounty Disclaimer:
Dead Or Alive
Highly Dangerous against Devil Fruit users

• Zodiac Sign: Gemini

• Birthday: June 11th

——————————————————
~ Appearance: Image Above~
——————————————————

• Height: 5'5

• Weight: 107lbs

•Scars: A long scar on the left side of her neck, caused during the Water Seven Arc.

——————————————————

~ Personality: Lyria is someone who cares little about what others think of her, often deciding to threaten them if they choose to insult her. She's more lax around the Straw Hats, however, often more carefree than she usually is. In public, she acts tougher, often hiding her lax attitude in order to put up a tough sense of bravado. Though in reality, she has trouble in crowds.

•Habits: She has a horrible habit of scratching her arms, leaving small cuts, though not deep enough to scar.

• Goal: To become the world's greatest thief.

——————————————————
~Lyria's Abilities ~
——————————————————

• Devil Fruit: Mizu Mizu No Mi

It is like waterbending, in a way it can be used as a weapons...against the Devil Fruit Users, it is /very/ dangerous. However, when she controls it, it isn't as harsh of a drawback, but she tries not to use it overtly.

Instead, she uses it as defense, becoming water to dodge and weave attacks.

• Weaknesses: While it isn't as potent, sea water does take a toll on her if she is either submerged in it for a while or uses her power for a long period of time. If used beyond this, her lungs begin to flood with water.

• Haki: Awakened

• Kenbunshoku Haki: Uses it as a way to tell where people are coming from, as a sort of premonition

• Busoshoku Haki: With this, she can alter the water pressure of her attacks, even able to cut through steel if she exerted enough.

• Preferred Weapon: Because she isn't reliant on her fruit for offensive capabilities, she uses weapons she made herself, which were then enhanced by Usopp. It is a type of bow that can split anything into thanks to a small compartment at the tip. It contains a small bit of water that she controls, making it thin as a spiders web, but the same power of a pressure washer.

Another thing she keeps on her at all times is a bottle filled with freshwater. Due to the effect that seawater had on Devil Fruit users, Lyria can't use it without repercussion. To get around this, she uses water from rivers and such, without salt.

——————————————————

• Love Interest(s)//Crushes: Either your oc, Luffy or Robin

——————————————————
~ Lyria's Background: ~
——————————————————

Lyria was born to two parents who were a part of a thieves guild. From a young age, she was taught how to steal, as it was 'as they put it' the true way of life.
As she grew to age 8, she was taught about the Devil Fruits, and she did something insane. She snuck into a nearby Marine base and stole a sealed box with an 'DO NOT REMOVE' label. In and out before she could be seen. She snuck into a nearby alleyway, doing everything she could until the box opened. Inside was the Mizu Mizu no Mi, and as she started to try it, the taste was bitter...regardless, she wanted to get the power. So she finished off the fruit, not feeling anything different. She resealed the box, and just before she left, she heard footsteps. In a blind panic, she dropped the box, and shut her eyes. Everything felt like it was lower down. she opened her eyed, seeing that she was.. in the ground? No, that couldn't be it...everything felt wet...it was a Marine that had walked up looking around before picking up the box mumbling, 'Thank goodness no one found it.'

When Lyria got home, she noticed things were different....the more she practiced with this newfound power, the more she realized how useful it was. As she grew older, she honed it more and more, soon being able to slip into houses...but soon, The Navy caught wind...and suddenly, she was cast aside by the guild out of fear of being revealed. Even her own parents...she relied on her abilities to evade the Navy, even taking a few out as she brought in surrounding seawater. She formed a large Dragon out of the water she was a part of, and when she escaped, she was nicknamed 'The Water Dragon of the East Blue...' She'd been on her own ever since, until the Straw Hats showed...