Dragon Ball OCs (Majin Sisters)

"Oh jeez, don't gotta stretch me every time you're stressed

"Oh jeez, don't gotta stretch me every time you're stressed..."

Name: Hocu

Age: Around 200 million years old.

Gender: Female

Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Pansexual/Panromantic

Nickname(s): Bubblegum, Buu's sister (initial mistake)

Date of Birth: Um...around 200 million years before the calendar begun

Species: Majin

Affiliations/Organizations: Originally affiliated with the Angels and G.O.D.s. Now affiliated with the Z-Fighters.

The Character's Appearance

Height: 5'2

Weight: 120 lbs.

About the Character

Personality: Hocu is a very fun loving, hungry individual.

Whenever she gets the chance, she tries to brighten everyone's spirits. Be it jokes, fights, whatever the other person wants to do! And she cares deeply about those she considers her friend.

Powers and Abilities

Strengths: Basically eats damage like a tank. She isn't much of a fighter, so she's usually a body shield when she needs to be. But if she had to fight, she would.

Weaknesses: Despite her regeneration being immense, there is a limit to how much she can regenerate. After a limit, she needs to bide her time to recover her missing cells.

Alternate Forms:

Godly Purification

Godly Purification. The purification of Majin with God Ki. She becomes stoic and determined to protect. No matter the cost.

Character Background

Hocu was created using DNA from the original Majin Buu of Time Immemorial by the Grand Priest. She was meant to be entertainment for the Gods of Destruction and the Angels, while her sister was meant to be a training partner for new G.O.D. recruits. After her sister went insane with the power given to her and killed a new G.O.D. In training, the angels didn't want to risk Hocu going crazy as well. In retaliation, the two Majins were sealed in eggs and hidden inside of suns from Universe 6 and Universe 7. Hocu was in the sun of the Sol System of Universe 7. After the clashes between Son Goku and the God of Destruction Beerus, the energy grew enough to crack the egg in the sun. She went down to Earth to try and find out what that power was, starting with the Saiyans.

________________________

Name: Pocu

Age: Same age as Hocu

Gender: Female

Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Bisexual/Biromantic

Date of Birth: Same as Hocu

Species: Majin

Affiliations/Organizations: Originally affiliated with the Angels and G.O.D.s. Now has no affiliation.

The Character's Appearance

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 130 lbs.

About the Character

Personality: Pocu is the exact opposite of Hocu. She is vicious and lives to kill. She's power hungry and throws tantrums if she doesn't get her way. She acts mature outside of such tantrums, speaking elegantly and looking down on others.

Powers and Abilities

Strengths: Like Hocu, she can easily tank damage.
However, she can also absorb the abilities of those she fights. Each punch slowly siphons godly energy. So she doesn't worry about those without such energy.

Weaknesses: She gets too cocky at times, tending to ignore when she's outmatched until she's at risk of utterly destroying herself. And like Hocu, she has a limit to her regeneration, though it does take longer for it to lose effect.

Alternate Forms:

Godly Corruption

Godly Corruption. The power of the corrupt G.O.D.s. She lets hate and chaotic energy take her over, and she enters a crazed, psychotic state. She turns her emotions into pure energy, the stronger the hate she feels, the stronger the form. She will kill her enemy and make them suffer. No matter the cost.

Character Background

Pocu is just like Hocu, created thanks to the Grand Priest using the DNA of the original Majin Buu of Time Immemorial. Her sister was entertainment for the higher powers, while she was a training partner for the G.O.D. Rookies. Things were fine until a recruit from Universe 12 was starting to win against her. She grew infuriated, using her godly abilities to torture the poor rookie to death. In return, the angels sealed her along with her sister in the suns in the twin Universes 6 & 7. Pocu was sealed in the sun of the Solara System of Universe 6. Her egg was cracked open after the power radiating during the tournament of Universe 6 and Universe 7. Son Goku's power in Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan was nearing the power limit of the egg, but after the power multiplied 20 times, it was blown wide open. She now roams the universe in search of that power, in order to snuff it out for good.