Thirsty

Reana Pov
What am I thinking? Running out on Prince like that! I was just confused ...and sadly running out was my best option. I know your probably like just gave him, but trust me if you were in my situation you would do the same thing.

I opened the door to my car and hopped in the drivers seat , and turning the key in the ignition. I saw prince Afro bounce out the front door and closed the door to the car and backed out the drive way. I watched prince brown eyes turn to a low brown and turned his head heading back inside.
I swear guilt was building on top of me by the minute . I swallowed a lump in my throat and exhaled deeply. My mind swirled with different thoughts , some crazy as an getting an abortion, some sane as in just talking with Prince and pre planning for the baby. I pressed my foot on the gas and pulled back into the drive way and parked the car. I lightly banged my head against the steering wheel and stared at my stomach. It didn't have a bulge but I knew it held a little blessing. I worked up the courage to get out the car and knocked on the door even though I have a key. Prince came to the door shirtless with his face hanging low. I was frozen like a statue and made sure my feet didn't move.

"I don't even know what to say to you right now." Prince said with a disappointed look.

I looked at my feet rocking back and forth on my heels. I blinked the tears trying to escape my eyes and fiddled with my thumbs. I know I have some nervous issues and these are just my habits.

"Look at me." Prince demanded.

I couldn't yet because I know soon as I looked at his eyes , waterfalls would be streaming from my eyes. I left my head hanging low and kept opening and closing my eyes to keep the tears from coming.

I saw prince feet trudge inside the house and close the door. My heart sunk in my chest and I began to walk back to the car. I slid my feet across the asphalt drive way and layer my body onto the car with my hands on the hood. I could hear the screen door open but I just stayed in that position .
A warm hand caressed my back and tears flowed down my cheeks.

"Reana...talk to me." Prince warmly said to me still rubbing my back.

I nodded my head and walked in the house with prince holding onto my hand. I sat on our leather couch and played with loose strands of my hair watching prince walk back and forth on the carpet.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.
I knew he heard me because he sighed loudly and sat beside me rubbing my thighs.

I folded my hands over my lap and Prince kissed me on my cheek bringing a light smile on to my face.

"Why did you run out?" Prince asked

"I wasn't sure what to do, what to say. I wasn't sure if you wanted a child so there was alwa

"You better not say what I think your about to say!"Prince hollered cutting me off while standing unto his feet.

He already knew what I was about to say but remember I'm not in my right mind at this point.

Tyl a Pov

I was face to face with the only person I didn't want to see at this point...Rinaldo. Out of all times to have him pop up unexpectedly , this was the absolute worst time. My parents were coming over in little over then 30 minutes and the man who happens to have just a little piece of my heart is standing on my door step smelling of that alluring cologne, dressed in his suit and smiling that beautiful smile. I began thinking about Darnell , I can't do this. I slammed the door in his face.

"That's not how you should treat some body you almost had sex with." Rinaldo yelled behind the closed door.

I opened the door angrily , resting my hand on my hip.

"Excuse me. Almost had sex with. If sharing a kiss with you whose probably not even legal in this country leads you to believe that we were even going to step inside a bedroom then your insane!" I angrily yelled but received a smirk. Just the thing to make me become turned on but I wasn't in the mood for his mind games.

"Throwing out the green card huh? Listen here , we both know that kiss was much more that could be lead to the bedroom. Now you can deny it but I know just the things that make you smile, "wet", angry and I use that to my advantage." Rinaldo responded biting his bottom lip.

I squinted my eyes at him, Darnell never talked to me like this, and for some reason was attractive to me .

"Don't ...you.." I stammered while I couldn't grasp my thoughts.

Ronaldo smirked while letting him self inside my house. I stood in front of his way lightly pushing him back on his shoulders. This want the calm and sweet Rinaldo I knew, this Rinaldo has turned into a cocky aggressive man which I was really liking.

"What got into you?" I asked biting my bottom lip.

"The same thing that's about to get into you." He answered as i scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"So..a mans.." I stopped.

"Oh no that's came out wrong. No man just no." He said while his eyes grew big.

"See, trying to be sexy." I laughed as his eyes returned back to their natural state and he let out a low laugh.

He came closer wrapping his muscular arms around my waist line. I stared at his brown eyes and then his lips and returned back to his eyes. I licked mine and tried to keep my breathing calm. His hands went lower caressing my butt.

"What are you doing." I asked laughing

" oh nothing." He replied lifting his hands higher to my back.

I leaned in trailing kisses from his neck to his pink lips and licking his bottom lip and finally lightly biting on it and pulling it until our lips connected. I pulled away and winked. I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs. I began feeling a little part of guilt but all that was washed away when my back hit my silk sheets and Rinaldo hovering over me. As far as I was concerned , I didn't know who Darnell was at that moment.

Tamia Pov
What time is it?? I raised up from my sleeping position and rolled my neck around feeling a crook in it. My memory was blurry and Chresanto wasn't beside me. After a few seconds I heard the bathroom door open and he stepped out drenched in water. A white towel was wrapped around his waist and his small curls were hanging low.

I rolled my eyes knowing that he was probably the reason why I didn't remember any thing. He pushed past me as I continued to walk to the bathroom. For the past weeks , you would think me and Chres were the worst of enemies and never loved each other. I undress From my pajama bottoms and unhooked my bra, since that's what I usually sleep in. I did a small stretch and covered my nose after smelling my breath from yawning. I turned the knob to the shower checking the temperature every now and then to make sure it was just right. I hopped in letting the warm water droplets trickle down my back and fingers. I let my hair feel the water and I felt so at ease. Warm showers help me think and I need to just..think. Don't get me wrong, I'm in love with Chres but you know the feeling you get when you've been with some one for so long you don't even feel like being with them any more? Yup that's how I feel..exhausted. Maybe I'm stressed from that job. All I know is something has to change.
I grabbed the bar of soap and rubbed it onto the rag seeing the suds form. I closed my eyes and began washing my body and then rinsing it off. I smelled of cucumber melon and wrapped my body in a towel. I stared at my reflection in the mirror and rubbed on my skin. My hair draped on my shoulders so I tried putting my hair in ponytails , buns. This is what I do when I just don't want to be bothered. I applied tooth paste to the toothbrush and began brushing my teeth , gargles my mouth wash, and walked out the bathroom. Chresanto was on the bed with his head in his hands.
I palmed my forehead knowing he was about to talk in 3..2..1

"What's going on with you?" He asked.

Told you.

"Don't start putting the blame on me. I've been committed to this relationship, quit my job doing what I loved to work for some stupid fashion place, and now you want to ask what's going on with me. Fuck you." I was pissed . I hate when he starts the blame game and is always wanting to be the victim.

Chresanto rose up and exited the bedroom.

Here he goes with this again.