"girl u make wanna get u pregnant"

Recap: Doctor Howard : In the case of Asia Shane no last name yet . The father is Chresanto August. Who is that .

Roc: m.m.me

Doctor Howard: congratulations (extends hand out)

Roc: thx (doesn't shake hand)

Doctor Howard: alright then (puts hand back)

Chantell thanked the Doctor and he walked out and winked at Tyla.

💯🏀Tyla Pov💯🏀

Oh.. Well he was kinda cute

Tiney: I saw that

Ray: so did I

Tyla: (daydreaming bout Doctor Howard)

Tiney:😨 I can't believe that's roc baby

Roc was stunned and disappointed . On the other hand prince was furious and had turned a bright shade of red. Prince punched a hole in the hospital room and then attacked Roc .

Prince: she *punch* havin *punch* yo *punch* baby

Roc pushed Prince off and punched him in his jaw.

Roc: well I'm not happy about it

Chantell: u didn't wanna have my baby

Roc: how could u think I wanted to . I'm glad I'm having one with Dani but on top of that I got another one by a girl I had a one night stand with .

Prince: (Rubs forehead) I can't take this. Chantell me and u... I can't do us anymore.

Chantell:y it's just his baby

Prince: if I see the baby ima think of roc so just leave I'll pay for your hotel.

Prince walked out with his fist balled up.

Tiney: no more spread the peace huh

Prod: Tiney...

Tiney: too soon 🙊

Roc: well another august.

After they found out who Asia belonged to they went to tell Kyla . Well two of them went. Tyla and Tiney opened the door and saw Dani laying there with Chrisilia in her arms asleep.

Tyla: hey mommy

Dani looked up and slightly smiled.

Tiney: how she doin

Dani: good she finally went to sleep .

Tyla: yea baby's are like that. Me and Tiney wanted to give u sum for the baby.

Dani: aww thx wat is it.

Tiney grabbed a big gift bag from off the floor and set it on her bed. Tyla went and grabbed the baby from Danis arms and set her in the baby crib beside her. dani opened the bag and saw baby clothes the size a babydoll would wear. Small socks and shoes, bibs, baby bottles and formula, and a lil gift for her. A necklace that had #1 Mommy engraved in silver.

Tiney: u like it ?

Dani: yes thx ya . GROUP HUG!!

Tyla: wen u get out this hospital sure.

Tiney: well girl they found out who Asia belongs to.

Dani: who's Asia

Tyla: Chantells baby girl.

Dani: oh well who her daddy.

Tiney looked at Tyla then Dani.

Tiney: well it's Rocs

Dani: mmm. Wat he do wen he found out.

Tyla: well Prince attacked him and punched the mess out of him then Prince and Chantell broke up. Tiney made a joke but you know it was too soon cough cough. And Roc got a busted lip. Oh and the doctor winked at me.

Dani: hmm Roc deserved it but wat doctor

Tiney: Doctor Howard😁

Dani: ooh doctors now

Tyla. Yea watever he prolly married wit kids or sum and plus I'm wit ray

Dani: for how long and I didn't hear him mention any kids and there was no ring or the little sign it leaves wen u take it off.

Tyla: true but idk bout Ray anymore I think he cheatin anyway.

Dani: is anybody loyal these days.

Tiney: well we gonna go and let u rest "Mom" .

Dani: bye and thx for the gifts

Tiney and Tyla waved bye as they left room 134 and entered room 128 and saw Chantell having an emotional break down. Ray saw Tyla and stood up and walked out followed by Tiney and Prod. Tiney caught up with Tyla and Ray went to the back to walk and talk wit Prod.

Prod: that was crazy

Ray: yea ik . ✌️Double the child support.

Prod: u fried

Ray: u crispy

Prod: 😑

Tiney: ooh look there go that doctor

Tyla: I see him

💯🏀Tyla Pov💯🏀

That man is fine. Tall , nice cut fade, smooth Carmel skin, pretty light brown eyes, white straight teeth , and he's only 3 years older than me. Yass

Tyla walked out happy while ray walked out mad . Prod was confused and Tiney was .. Just there.

COMMENT!

VOTE!