Let a Nigga Try Me

Tamia
I stepped into my office well the office me and Chresanto share. I tried to ignore him but I'm too nice for that and waved hello with a graceful smile. To my surprise he did nothing but give me that stank face and continue typing. I shrugged knowing he was on his "Meriod"

Meriod- a made up word that came from period when a guy acts all grumpy as if he were on a period.

I sat in my swivel chair and tapped my fingernails along the solid black desk as I knew that would annoy him. I heard him grunt but I kept on doing it.

"Stop." He said as I smiled with my back still turned.

He must've thought I was going to obey what he commanded but well the boy thought wrong.

"No! Chresanto." I replied as I laughed to myself.

I felt as if I had so much power in my hands and for some reason I was just awfully happy. Oh well.

Few footsteps came towards me as I stopped tapping and pretended I was focusing on my computer screen. A tap was placed on my shoulder while I acknowledged it by giving my attention to him.

" You mad about something?" He asked me staring into my eyes.

"Nope." I replied popping the p and standing from my seat.

I was pushed aggressively back into the seat as I regained my composure from punching the mess out of him but I remembered he was at least twice my size, twice my strength, and most likely to knock my small self out. I adjusted my blouse and fluffed my hair in its ponytail. I tried again, standing back up straightly, looking into his eyes challenging him, waiting to get pushed again.

"If you touch me again, the last thing you'll see is police handcuffing you." I threatened as I made my way past him.

I gently closed the glass door and passed co-workers who all tried to sweeten me up with compliments but I knew why. They just wanted a promotion or raise so I payed them no mind.

TYLA

There was a knock at the door. A hard knock so the first thought was that it was the police but don't the usually say "Police open up?"

I ran down watching my step hoping not to trip and unlocked the door, and un arming my security system. I opened the door
Meeting face to face with the only person I didn't want to see.

CHANTELL

"A,B,C,D,E,F"

"Asia please." I annoyingly said irritated from Asia constantly repeating her ABC's.

I was proud she knew them but I didn't want to hear that song the whole time. I forcefully scribbled the amount due for daycare on the check handing it to her with a sarcastic smile. I grabbed Asia's hand, opening the door and eventually leaving the daycare's lot.

"Mommy?" Asia called out to me as I focused on the road.

"Yes Asia." I replied.

"Can we get a dog?" She asked as I never knew she wanted one.

"We'll see." I replied again turning a corner to our housing edition since we lived at least five minutes from the daycare.

I parked in the driveway not even wanting to open the garage and unbuckled my seat belt.

PRINCE

I walked into the bathroom hoping not to wake up Reana and shut the door. I saw a box peeking out the trash can and grabbed. I slid out the white stick which was a pregnancy test. It read positive. I immediately dropped it. First I forgot that had to pee on it, and secondly why wouldn't she tell me?

I lightly shook her hearing her yawn and and stretch her arms.

"Hey baby." She said finishing her yawn.

"Yup. Im not the only baby." I replied seeing her eyebrows wrinkle in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" She asked pulling the covers from her body.

"I saw the pregnancy test."

She stared at me with tears forming in her eyes.

Why is she upset she's the one hiding things.

" I have to go." She said gathering her purse and slipping on a tshirt and pants.

Where would she be going?

"Re.." I called out to her.

She had already left.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE BUT I WAS BUSY. SORRY AGAIN.