Sex You

"ROC ROOM"

Roc : so Tiney wats ur favorite color

Tiney: blue??

Roc: ok...

Tiney: I know u r not shy so just do wat u wanted to do to me ( bites lip )

💪Roc Pov💪

Oh shit ! Here's the peer pressure. She's so small I don't wanna hurt her and plus I don't think she can handle dis D lemme stop. Well she is pretty cute.

Tiney: ( waving hand) hey u there

Roc: uh yea my bad

Tiney: was u thinkin bout wat u was gonna do to me

Roc: ( gets boner) ummm idk a lil

Tiney: then do it

💪Roc Pov💪

Here goes nun 😏

"PROD ROOM"

prod: they call me prod but my name is Craig idek how I got that nick name ig it just stuck wit me . anyway like I was sayin if u wanna just have sex that's coo but u know there's a lot to think bout

💄Dani Pov💄

If this boy don't shut up . ugh y can't I be wit Roc? I bet Tiney is having the time of her life . I can't stand her. Wait wat am I sayin . Don't trip D he prolly don't want her anyway I mean hello. Well never doubt the opponent but I clearly know Tyla is feelin some type of way about that Destiny and Ray "situation". Is Prod calling my name?

Prod: Dani hello u listening?

Dani: yea I just (gco)

Prod kissed Dani and added tongue only to have his tongue bit by Dani.

Dani: Wat the actual Fvck

Prod: u supposed to do wat I want

Dani: no "I'M " supposed to be in Paris with Tyla "I'M" supposed to be famous by now "I'M" supposed to have a house in Beverly Hills or Atlanta and "I'M " supposed to be with Roc not YOU!

Prod : oh... Sorry

Prod walks away with teary eyes.

💄Dani Pov💄

I feel so much better. Well sum more than others. I'll apologize tomorrow I know he needs his space. Wat is that noise...I know that's not...that couldn't be ... TINEY!! Really Roc!!😡😤 THATS IT!!

"RAY ROOM"

Meah: so wat was wrong wit Tyla

Ray: idk but all I know is we did sum.

Meah: oh well so wat u wanna do?

Ray: umm well I need a stress reliever so .. This

EXPLICIT CONTENT BELOW👇

Ray leaned in and Destiny hesitated for a moment until there lips met. They were in a full makeout session until Ray stopped and slipped Destiny's shirt off while taking his off next. Destiny traced his 6 pack while licking it as well. Ray tugged at Destiny's bra strapped and decided to rip it off completely . Destiny shivered from having her chest exposed to the air. Ray pushed Destiny back and licked her neck until he heard her moaning his name loud. Destiny held ray's back while ray began stripping his and her pants off. Ray dived In and flicked, and sucked to Destiny released in his mouth. Ray slipped on a Trojan condom and put his di** inside Destiny forcefully while grabbing her hair and slamming her into it at the same time. The bed creaked and the headboard was banging up against the wall while Moans and groans filled the air. Destiny felt the condom get hot so ray pulled out and slipped the condom off while Destiny "tried " to deep throat it be4 giving up becus Ray couldn't stand all the gagging and spitting up. Destiny moved her hands up and down his shaft before he came again and it landed on her face. He started penetrating Destiny with 3 fingers until Destiny started shaking then got stiff after she released.

Ray: U good

Destiny: yea 😴

"PRINCE ROOM"

Chantell: soo.. How's this gonna work?

Tyla: ( on phone textin Darnell)

Text:

TylaBoo: so wassup

TrillNigga: nun I just don't think we gone work rite now so..

TylaBoo: o dats fine I mean I'm wit another boy anyway . See ya wen I see ya 💋

TrillNigga: oh .......

Tyla locked her phone and stared at the TV

Prince: so idk how comfortable ya are wit this thre(gco)

Tyla : Wym threesome . Chantell u want one .

Chantell: .....

Tyla:with another girl?

Chantell: well no but I mean it's watever he wants remeber.

Tyla: ugh

Prince: I mean i can just have sex wit one of yo(gco)

Tyla: Wym and who is that girl gonna be bcus like u know ... U don't know us and (gco)

Prince: TYLA STOP CUTTING ME OFF

💯🏀Tyla Pov💯🏀

Ooh I like a demanding man!

Tyla: ok (bites lip)

✨Chantell Pov✨

Umm ok wats wit Tyla

💀Prince Pov💀

So I see she likes it wen I get aggressive hmm .

Chantell: so how we gone(gco) ya hear dat

Tyla: it was Ray and Destiny (rolls eyes ) anyway like u were sayin

Chantell : well we don't gotta have sex . It's ip to u prince.

Prince: (staring at Tyla)

Uhh well let's just watch a movie.

Tyla: k

They turned the lights off and lauds under the cover. Tyla was in the middle and Chantell was on her right while Prince was on her left. They watched "Think Like A Man2" then after laughing , they went to bed with Prince resting his hand on Tyla's Thigh.

"ROC ROOM"

Roc: DAMM Tiney

Tiney: told ya I could ride

Tiney was riding Roc hard while they enjoyed every minute of it. Since they've been going at it for a while , they stopped cuddled under the covers.

"PROD ROOM"

Prod came out the bathroom and saw Dani sleep on the floor. Prod shook her till she woke up.

Prod: dani (shake) dani (shake) Ayee awake up

Dani: (Rubs eyes) huh

Prod: why u on the floor?

Once Dani had got a clearer view of Prod she saw him shirtless with sum red basketball shorts on.

💄Dani Pov💄

He is packin!!!

Dani: sorry bout wat I said . I was caught in the emotions.

Prod: it's coo . roc gets everybody.

Dani: not anymore. Him and Tiney "supposedly" had sex so u know how that goes.

Prod: yea . Don't worry , pretty girls like u won't have no trouble findin another nigga.

Dani: (blushes) thx u ain't bad either

Prod: (Rubs abs ) I know

Dani: pshhhh

Prod: I got a hookah pipe u wanna smoke.

Dani: wait till tomorrow . U can't leave Tyla out. We Hookah Buddies we've been wanting one wen we was younger.

Prod: aight well to the bed we go.

They climbed in the bed and fell asleep.

I KNOW THIS WAS A LONG CHAPTER. HAD ALOT TO SAY.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW??

COMMENT ! VOTE!