TOO MUCH!!

Lots have happened after Meah's death . It's been 3 year since she's passed. Lives have changed a lot.

Prince and Chantell are official, prod and Tiney are too. Ray and Tyla have finally gotten together and dani and roc did too.

🎤Tiney Pov🎤

It's been a three years since Destinys death. Me and Prod are together and I have decided I want to go back to school. My dream was always to become a pediatric nurse and I'm going to do just that. Prod always tells me his dreams of me being a housewife taking care of our 3 kids. It's sounds all good and dandy but that's a big responsibility. I'm not trying to be selfish but I want to live sum of my dreams be4 I have to support 3 other ones.

Prod: Tiney get me a pop (concentrating on playing GTA5)

Tiney: (Mumbles) sure ur highness

Tiney hands Prod a coke and goes back in the kitchen and opens her laptop to do sum online shopping.

Prod: Tiney can u fix sum dinner

Tiney: That's it

Prod: huh (still looking at his game)

Tiney: I'm tired of being ur maid. We are not married , I'm not a house wife, and u are not bout to be lazy and play games all day. U are 23 years old. MAN UP we didn't just buy this house so u could be acting like a child. MAN UP!

Prod pauses the game and gets up off their all white sofa and walks over to Tiney with a menacing look in his eyes. Tiney starts getting scared and tries to run but is caught by her wrist and pulled roughly back.

Prod: don't u ever talk to me like that. (Pushes Tiney to the ground )

🎤Tiney Pov🎤

What has gotten into prod?? I need to carry a knife now.

Tiney dusted herself off and went unpack on her laptop trying to finish shopping but still wondering what is causing Prod to change.

💄Dani Pov💄

Yay me and roc are finally together. Sadly, me and roc have been trying to have a baby for about a month now. I still have hope but I see roc get unhappier everyday. I'm trying as best as I can and I brang up the choice of adoption but he wants his very own and so do I. But anyway I'm still holding up since Destinys death. Every holiday , and her birthday we put roses around her grave. Me and the girls have gotten even closer than be4 and I have never been happier.

💪Roc Pov💪

Hey.... Not really in the mood bcus if u haven't heard me and Dani haven't been able to have a baby for a while. But ... I kinda think she may have fibroids but that can be resolved with surgery but I'm not gonna pressure her ima jut lay back.

Dani: how was ..work

Roc: ...good

Dani:.... Good

Roc: ima go take a shower the. Lay down.

Dani: o ok

Roc went upstairs to take a shower and Dani listened for the water to come on and wen it did she took the opportunity to check though his phone. Dani scrolled down his contacts and saw an unfamiliar name that read ;BigBootyJudy💋. Dani called it and heard a familiar voice pick up. She couldn't really tell who it was but it was definitely a woman.

💄Dani Pov💄

Wtf?!

Dani hung the phone up and continued searching through his contacts and saw Tyla's name and called it thinkin she'll pick up saying "daddy" or "baby". Tyla finally picked up.