<<Handsome and Wealthy>>

5 years later......

??: ok that is all for this session. Have a good day.

5 years later and the group has all ended up in group counseling. Here's wat u missed in the last 5 years. Tiney graduated and became a Pediatric Nurse and works at Riley hospital and goes by her real name Tamia now. Her and Roc have been dating and growing stronger. Roc gave up his ways of being a player at heart and now is a sweetheart to his lady Tamia. Roc also is taking care of his daughters and currently is the CEO over Ray's Ray2wice Fashion company. Prince is now a model working in Atlanta traveling all over and secretly has a crush on Tyla still. Prince stays in Atlanta where he was discovered when shopping with his ex-girlfriend. Ray is still with Johanna and the owner of the Ray2wice fashion company. Johanna is with ray doing nothing but living off money and occasionally picking fights with Tyla. Prod is a well-known dj known as Dj Crip and is getting money. 💵 but still single. Dani is in Living in San Diego, California married to a man that treats her like a princess by the name of Adriann Garnett who is a millionaire thanks to being in the family business of making wines. Him and Roc are pretty co so far. Roc makes trips up to see his daughter who is five just like Asia. Chantell is a secretary in Pink Diamond Inc. a competitor to Ray2wice fashion company which is Owned and founded by Darnell ,Tylas husband . Chantell is also dating a man named William Hall which is cool so far with Roc as well. Tyla is the Fashion executive in Pink Diamond Inc. and married to Darnell Jones . They haven't decided on kids yet but is still a topic every night.

Tyla: 26

Tiney: 26

Dani:26

Chantell:27

Ray:28

Darnell:27

Prince:26

Prod:29

Roc:28

So that's wat has happened over the last 5 years...

The group that remained in Atlanta walked out of Dr.Gardeners office.

Dr.Gardener:

Age:32

Gender:female

Race:Black

Description: tall Carmel skinned skinny woman with shoulder length red hair and green eyes with friendly smile and southern accent.

Comments: dr.Gardener has been a faithful group counselor for the group for the last 5 years and has helped everyone guide their lives in the right direction.

As the group walked out Dr.Gardeners office, everyone grabbed their spouse and headed for the door. Ray watched Tyla clutch her Pink Michael Kors purse and unintentionally switch in her white pencil skirt and hear her pink high heel pumps clack on the marble floor in the main lobby.

👟Ray Pov👟

Still has that expensive taste. Those were the Dayz.

Prod pushed open the glass doors to the "Gardener Therapy Office Co." And held it open till everyone was out. Everyone departed to their cars and made conversation as they went.

Johanna: can't believe she still comes to the group counseling

Ray: who (still looking at Tyla)

Johanna: TYLA !! Who else.

Ray shrugged his shoulders and daydreamed about how he could've been her husband by now. Johanna and Ray were at their car. Johanna waited for him to open her door but when she finally realized he wasn't going to she opened her door and slammed it.