𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄:𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐄 ⁿᵒᵗ!"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄:
𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐄 ⁿᵒᵗ!
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧
𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟."

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.
Sweet home.

I was sitting down at the back of the military's van, my hands crossed over each other as I stared at the view. Dust and sand flew in the wind.

Seung-wan spoke up besides me, "the military really pulled it off." he chuckled as he let out a sigh of relief.

I looked at him with a sore sight, all he ever thinks about is surviving. He doesn't care how many people have died, he only thinks of himself.

I looked away from him as he caught me looking, "doesn't that mean we're safe now?" He asked, looking around at everyone for a sigh.

I then heard the round man with big glasses speak up, "well..." he muttered. "There wasn't a single monster the whole way here."

what he stated was indeed correct, there wasn't no monster at sight at all. but...

Lee eun-yu read my mind, "there's no people either." she stated to everyone as he adjusted herself in her spot besides me.

she must be feeling a deep hild of regret and sadness, after what happened...it still doesn't feel real.

"Well, uh, um..." the guy with glasses muttered again, I couldn't manage to catch his name. Even after all the days we spent together, I didn't really talk to him or much.

"oh, the soldiers probably already..." he stopped speaking as everyone on the back of the truck didn't seem to want to hear any of it.

i looked at Ji-su then looked down to my knees, this uncomfortable feeling couldn't just go away.

We all stared blankly at the view, nobody spoke nor did anyone mutter out a single word along the way.

"Blockade five." One of the soldiers said ahead to his remote, making me slowly peek my head at the sound and slowly realise where we were.

"A military vehicle containing survivors is approaching." The soldier said as I turned my head around, this is the camp? I said to myself.

"See?! What did I tell you!" Seung-wan started to brag happily but slowly zipped his mouth closed as two officers with guns held at us walked up to us both ways.

There was an uneasy feeling that approached me, I didn't feel right or safe at this camp already.

"The vehicle looks clear, let them though." The soldier stated, as the engine suddenly came on driving us into the camp.

We entered a dark eary tunnel, the drive took a while but then stopped.

The two military men who escorted us here by car and 'saved' us opened the trunk letting us out, free to go.