𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TEN:MONSTERⁿᵒᵗ!"Did I ever tell you, I like your eyes

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TEN:
MONSTERⁿᵒᵗ!
"Did I ever tell you, I like your eyes.”

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 FIVE: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 two.
Sweet home.

My eyes opened wide and fast after I forced my conscious body to wake up. “What just happened..” I muttered under my breath as I looked around the area, I still happened to be laid onto the floor where the appearance of my doppelganger was last made.

I sat myself up and brought myself up onto my feet, who was that and how long was I out? I couldn't help but let things flow around in my mind uncontrollably, how could I not manage to go crazy already by this?!

I walked to the shattered mirror to see my reflection, as I looked through the cracked mirror something caught me off guard…it had seemed to be that my left eye had been bleeding once I had lost consciousness.

Luckily my eye was just bleeding through my eye, I wasn't sure how or why but I had a bit of relief on my chest after finding out I didn't bleed out from my nose. I didn't want to be a monster after all.

I had taken a white cotton towel and cleansed my eye with water that I had found here. I hope no one notices the broken mirror or perhaps heard anything coming here…I wouldn't know how to explain myself.

I heard my belly growl making me jump out of my thoughts, wait…is Chan-young alright? That explosion…I'm sure it was coming from up there, where he is.

I slammed my hand onto my head as I grabbed my bangs frustratedly as I dropped onto the stool near the medical bed. “How long was I out for?” I asked myself as I couldn't put my mind onto it, I wasn't able to remember. All I could remember is the reflection through the mirror, and strangely a strong force had attacked me leaving me passed out onto the ground pitifully.

I decided to try to recall what happened before I passed out, it didn't take many minutes though as I was with that thing I had felt like I was standing there for eternity…I feel like I'm not remembering something? Did anything else happen when I was asleep, I couldn't put my mind on it.

The violence and frustration in me stood up and kicked the stool leaving myself banged up instead of the stool, I let out a sigh as I walked to the door. She said that she was me, and that I was her? What was that about, did she mean it? Was I hallucinating, I mean I did lose a bit of blood. It could benefit from something like that.

I bit onto my lips that had now gone wet due the multiple times from me licking them nervously, I shook my head and decided not to think about it as I placed my hand onto the door handle opening the door letting me out.

I should find out if Chan-Young is alright or if Eun-yu has happened to come back yet. I'm sure it's dangerous for her to not be back yet…perhaps, or maybe I'm panicking because I'm not in the right state of mind.