𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 NINE:

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 NINE:

TRUTH!
“I heard there was a rumour going around…if I hear any of it is true, I will seriously kill you.”

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 FIVE: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 one.
Sweet home.

My eyes bursted open in shock at the sight of the cold man who had the resemblance and Hyun-su had disappeared when I had woken up. Was everything all a dream? I couldn't help thinking as I sat up from wherever I was right now.

I sat up and looked around, noticing I was at the back of a truck with a bunch of the remaining soldiers who were returning back to the safe zone.

I looked to my arm, the plastic bag seemed to be still wrapped around my open damaged wound. The blood had also been stopped though there was an irritating pain from my arm that couldn't help but burn continuously.

I looked around a bit nervous as they looked at me, some in disgust and some in curiosity. I tried searching for one person but there was no use, he wasn't here.

Chan-young wasn't here and I couldn't seem to be able to put my mind on what had happened. Did I really see Hyun-su? I thought to myself quietly with hope.

“Hey, you finally woke up.” A military guy said to me who I seemed to notice was called U-seok. I turned my head to him as I felt my eyes feel stingy.

“How did I get here?” I asked with a crooked voice curiously, searching for the answer. Is what I saw real or in my head? 

“Not sure, shouldn't you know that?” He asked me as I lifted a brow, if I didn't bring myself here neither a soldier…did Hyun-su really, is he really alive?!

I looked down to my lap as I felt my salty tear droplets fall out of my eyes, I let out a sniffle from the depth of my hearts realising the boy who made me feel safe and who I wondered I'll ever meet again was alive…and not only saved me while I was on my last legs.

I felt soldiers' eyes approach me as the road began to get rough, the men all turned silent and their jugular laughter was hushed. They were unsure how to react to my sobs. They barely know me enough to comfort me at least.

I shifted my legs up to my chest as I dropped my hands onto my face covering the embarrassing sight of me crying. I felt a hand placed onto my shoulder as I continued to cry. As I cried, I had a clearer and more visioned image of meeting Hyun-su inside my head.

If only I had happened to not be so weak in that situation maybe I could have had a moment to talk to him, maybe if I didn't have such bad eyesight at that time I could have checked out his features a bit more.

I noticed One thing though, he was now terribly stone cold which was a sad feeling. He is still alive but a monster, his touch has turned colder which made me guilty. I'm pleased to see he managed to remember me though.