𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄:𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃ⁿᵒ⁻ᵒⁿᵉ!"they'll live if they're lucky

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄:
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃ⁿᵒ⁻ᵒⁿᵉ!
"they'll live if they're lucky. But they'll die if it's their fate."

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.
Sweet home.

We soon made it at green home apartments, "damn it, why are we returning here?" One complained.

He shouted meaningless words on the top of his lungs, "this is absurd! Have you completely lost it?"

I watched him turn his head to eun-yu, "what are you trying to do here? Let's just turn back." He stated, afraid of the monsters he will be witnessing again.

"Where else will we be able to go?" I asked him as eun-yu started feeling annoyed by his words.

"What?" He turned his head and asked me, i let out a sigh.

"You saw yourself. Did it look safe for you to go back?" Eun-yu responded to him.

He knelt down onto her knees pulling the gun closer to the man. "Is there even such a thing as a shelter?" She asked.

She is right, anyone can turn onto a monster any time. It's not only that but, people could also have grief with us too.

"If there is a shelter, why wont you tell us where it is then?" She confronted him.

"It's because I don't know if you pose a threat?" he tried to make an excuse.

"Anyone out there could be infected. Anyone could turn." i stated, defending eun-yu. She's already having a hard time. I'm not sure why he has to be like this to her.

She looked at me then back at the guy, "she's right, why are you treating yourself as if you're immune?" she stated clearly.

"you never know who, when, or how someone could become a monster."

I bit onto my lip as I laid my head onto the truck near the window.

For a moment we crossed over a cracked road making me bump my head, jeez...

"This is our stop, we can't go any further." The one driving stated.

Eun-yu felt unsafe to say, "wait for me here, i won't take long" she was unsure if they would wait.

I stood up next to eun-yu, I slid my hand into her gun and held it at the sergeant in eun-yu's spot and stance.

"Don't worry we will wait for you." I told her, letting her know that she can rely on us. She gave up her gun and was ready to leave but ji-su placed a hand onto her shoulder.