𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓:

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓:

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ!
"It was a strange scent, I could have sworn that it was familiar. I know this scent... I know this smell...?"

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
Sweet home.

I followed behind eun-yu as we entered an old mould rusted apartment, the place seemed to be knocked down and all over the place. It was a mess, but most areas now were.

I watched eun-yu run up some stairs as I went another way, I entered through a door and made it above a steel beam.

I looked down to notice the two pathetic men on the first floor underneath us, one carried a gun and on the other hand one just carried his weak fists.

"Come on...let's just go." I heard the weak skinny boy say as his shoulders were perked up to his ears in fear, it was obvious he didn't want to tag along.

Someone obviously made them do this.

"Please, let's just leave." He tugged on the man's free sleeve but he shook it off as he panted looking around with a mad frown.

I watched eun-yu climb and creep us as I heard a smallest giggle from behind and spooky crawling noises, I wasn't too sure if it was real or not but I made sure to keep guard.

I looked up and around to notice a fast shadow that disappeared fast and nobody seemed to notice but me. We could be in danger right now...maybe not.

I tried to catch eun-yu's attention to warn her, to make her watch her steps but I failed. It was a tricky thing to try when someone was trying to find us.

I continued hearing the noises and the footsteps that belonged to the guys from beneath us.

As I was watching the guys below I had the chance to see what type of monster it was, it seemed to have a resemblance to a baby...it awfully reminded me of that one monster at the time we got rescued...

I noticed the monster throw objects around and continued to stir a laugh that filled the room, I then found out that it wasn't me just hearing it.

"Aish..." I heard a guy muttering in fear as he noticed objects flying about.

I then looked over the eun-yu who was now trying to walk across a huge steel rod. The rod was well rusty and she would be risking a leg up there. I had hoped she would be okay.

I then perked my head down at the guy's, they seemed to notice her shadow that appeared onto the floor and screamed in fear amongst them falling to the ground like baby child's.

It was a funny sight while it lasted but my smile dropped when I saw eun-yu fall to the ground, the baby seemed to have knocked her.

I called her name out as I struggled to get down in a hurry. I noticed her fall on a bag of sand making her roll over from the impact.