𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWELVE:SCARᵉᵈ!"Though…I'm not a monster

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWELVE:
SCARᵉᵈ!
"Though…I'm not a monster. right?"

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 FIVE: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 four.
Sweet home.

I've walked away from the situation that happened earlier, the weird memory I had that belonged to Jun-ii's. The strange girl that managed to do that to him? 

Chan-Young rethinking his whole choices about monsters, me seeing Hyun-su alive and clearly not in the best conditions!?

I couldn't help but think about everything that had happened today, knowing that there's 24 hours in a day I never had known so much could go on.

Even through a hard time in the apocalypse, we still manage to survive and even get drama…I remembered the girl who ran up to Chan-Young just a while ago with tears in her eyes and her hair looking a bit too ragged. 

I really ‘dislike’ her though she's really iconic as she tries to keep up with her beauty products and more. Even through the monster invasion…

As I was walking I heard conversations going on, making my head peak through the open door. It seemed like the priest had his little session open now. I've been in here a few times but never understood the point of it.

Maybe for hope, maybe to share feelings? I would like to share the feeling though I just couldn't manage to get myself to trust everyone here.

“I should still be thankful…” I heard a woman say, “if it were for this place…I would have died trembling out there.”

I decided to enter quietly, I'd hate to be rude especially to someone I had known once. I decided to stand up at the back as others sat down, legs crossed.

“I have a floor to lay down on, I have a roof over my head from the rain…” the woman continued as her words really sunk into everyone. Her words really made everyone realise how terrible and bad it was since they all came here, some were just too greedy to notice.

“I even have my child with me.” She stated as I saw her head nod off, I assumed she was talking about Young soo. “It'll be wrong to ask for more.”

Her words, you could understand where she was getting at. She's right it is wrong to expect more out here though it isn't wrong trying to gain more.

“What a load of shit.” An pissed off guy spoke as he didn't agree with the words she had said, it seemed like he rarely listened to her considering he said that out loud without any guilt or feelings.

His rude manners really irritated me, “brother.” The priest called his name in a so-called ‘holy way’ though to me it just seemed like he didn't want any bad words or opinions coming here.

The guy stood up and took the torch from the lady as the rule here was, each person is gathered to have a turn to have a say. It's like some sort of comfort to let out your real feelings and all the truth.