𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑:𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐓ʰᵃᵗʳᵉᵈ!"Try not to wander off alone

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑:
𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐓ʰᵃᵗʳᵉᵈ!
"Try not to wander off alone...."

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.
Sweet home.

"From here on, we will go by foot" Chan-young stated to everyone, leaving the passed out child on the coach. Everybody let out a few sniffles at the loss of the girl, but all nodded at the soldier.

Everybody walked off the coach making young soo's new mom and himself left in there. I figured he didn't want to leave his sister all by herself but he had no other choice. The old man decided to carry him out of the bus as he continued to cry and sob.

The kid kept crying his sister's name, he kept saying he wouldn't be leaving too. I couldn't help but look at him in pity and regret, just if only...

We walked down the stranded road for a while following Chan-young, it took a long time to walk but we made it eventually. We all arrived at the new shelter all together barely standing and keeping hope. The old man placed the kid down telling him to wake up before he left. Chan-young then came in everyone's view, "um, i should get going." he bowed to us before giving us a small smile.

"Your going off alone?" one of us asked him, he let out a sigh. "I should report in ''cause duty calls."

"Your going back with them?" the guy with glasses asked in disbelief, i nodded agreeing with him. Eun-yu then asked him, "you should stay with us." i nodded at her words. "She's right we should all stick together." i said.

He looked at me strangely before a woman suggested a funny idea, "just take your clothes off and they won't tell...what are they gonna do if they don't find you anyways."

He let out a smile, "I'm sure there's a way for me to report back over here." He said his farewell and walked away. We all continued to walk in but security stopped me, "no weapons allowed." he stated as his hands jumped onto me as he searched me thoroughly making me really tense, how come we happen to not need weapons.

He took the empty loaded gun from me and let me into the new shelter, the security did this to others too.

The people who refused to hand over their weapons and belongings or refused being checked do get a small harsh beating. The old man who came with us suffered a beating.

I looked further ahead to notice more guards but this time with gas masks, I wonder why I thought to myself as I approached them. Sounds of helicopters started flying around above us and light shined down at us. As I walked closer to the people I was soon in love with, they took my hand and sliced a cut on the surface of my hand making me flinch anc pull my hand back but the guy pulled my hand back into his grip before saying to his speaker. "Clean."