sirf uske liye

kuch cheez sirf uske liye hai

Tina marveled at Ankit's loyalty and even now she couldn't deny that there was something mroe between them that they needed to unlock. Vikas had been adamant about there being more than friendship, but she didn't dwell on it much at that time. 

"priyanka idhere aaja" tina motions priyanka to sit on the other side of the long couch in the garden area. priyanka does a little skip before sitting opposite her. 

"kya baat hai?" priyanka asks, a gorgeous smile painted onto her face. she had spent a good portion of the morning have fun with shalin and vikas, along with ankit, who mainly just inserted himself between the other men and priyanka as well as pull her closer to him whenever shalin tried flirting with her-- which resulted in a rather good mood. 

"ankit kitne sweet hai yaar" tina swoons, and priyanka's smile dims slightly. she knew those words were nothing but the truth, but she didn't want to hear anything special he might have done for tina that caused her to say this. "sach mein tum dono ki jo bhi bond hai, woh bohot special lagta hai"

"aur hai bhi, bohot special" priyanka responds immediately, a fond expression etches her face as she stares off for a split second. 

"you know i was teasing him for fun, about nicknames." tina says, rather conspiratively. "and i was telling him that i should start calling him anki, and he told me only one girl calls him that. and shalin said priyanka, but i pressed further and told him that he's scared of you while pressing more to which he adamantly replied, kuch cheez sirf uske liye hai"

tina giggled and priyanka had to try to hide the light pink tinge that crept up to her cheeks, it was unusual for him to say something like that so openly to other people. she knew she was the only person that called him anki, but she didn't know he thought of it as a special thing between them. it filled her insides with warmth and she had the urge to hug him. 

"bohot cute haina?" tina giggles, and priyanka nods. "if only shalin could be like this too"

tina goes into detail about something else that happened and how she had felt hurt. priyanka did her best to be there for her, but she couldn't help but let her mind travel to ankit, and this new found piece of information. 

a couple of minutes later, he walks towards them with a steaming cup of coffee and she smiles brightly at him. she moves to give him space to sit down in the corner while she rests herself to his side, fitting perfectly in his arms. 

he offers her a sip of his coffee and she takes it with a small chuckle and he raises his eyebrow in question of her new found giddiness. tina decides to leave the both of them alone for sometime, and makes up some excuse which isn't really heard by either of them. 

"thank you" priyanka says after giving his cup of coffee back and now he's really confused. 

"priyanka don't start the 'i never give you coffee' thing again" he says, and she just laughs before throwing her arms around his neck and shifting so she's facing his side. he shifts his weight, so she's half sitting on him. 

"tu itne pyaara kyu hai?" she asks, as she presses her nose to the side of his face. 

"itna pyaar achanak se, kyu?" he asks, taking another sip of coffee. "kuch hua?"

"tum batao mujhe" she says, pulling away and he turns to her to examine her. 

"mujhe kya pata"

"tume kuch nahi pata, beta" she admonishes, shaking her head. while she steals his cup and drinks the last sip. 

"acha teek hai. mein itne pyaar hoon kyunki mein tumara level toh match karna padega" he responds smoothly and she presses her face to the side of his face again as she tries to stifle her laugh and hide the blush on her cheeks. 

"itne flirting kise se seekha? shalin se?" she asks, deciding to tease him and it does the job perfectly as his grip around her waist tightens. he pulls her closer to himself, making it so she is basically sitting on him. 

"meri flirting ke bare mein, tujhe pata hi hona chahiye" he replies smoothly, and she looks down knowing she can't argue with that. 

"are you scared of me" priyanka asks him and he throws his head back against the couch, with a sigh. 

"tina ne kuch bola?" he asks and she just nods in a 'no' motion, so he continues, "i was talking about nicknames and how only you call me, 'anki'"

"if she wants to call you that, and you're good with it then it's fine. you don't have to fear that i'll get mad or something, i mean it's not that i-

he cuts off her rambling, with a firm affirmation, "sirf tum bolti ho, aur woh final hai. baat katam."

he doesn't say word for word how he's only given her the right to call him that or that he only likes when she says it, but what he said was enough and perfectly conveyed his feelings. she grins widely, and she could feel that something had shifted between the two of them. this past week, he had shown his more possesive side which was tangled in with his jealous side as well, and priyanka couldn't lie-- she thoroughly enjoyed it. 

even she was softer with him and the both of them had rather become clingy together, they were more inseperable than before. she pulls on his cheek and her heart swurls with love as she squeals, "ankii"

he stands and lifts her bridal style in his arms and she gasps in surprise not expecting it. he just walks towards their room, telling her "ab no more masti, sone ke time hogaya"

once he places her in bed right next to him, she makes sure to lean over and hug him, thanking the stars above for sending him her way. 

***

ankit telling tina, 'kuch cheez sirf uske liye hai' and refering towards priyanka literally stole my heart, ugh i love them so much! and that whole week they were so soft towards each other, like honestly the whole of december was so good !!

there are a lot of theories that priyankit are living together, and honestly that's motivating me to write something cute and fluffy on them, let me know if that's something any of you would like

send me feedback <33