bohot zyaada

priyanka bit down her lip to stop the tears from spilling out of her eyes. she had been having two continous horrible days in a row.  she had an argument with a family member, and to top it off the back to back interviews were taking a toll on her. she enjoyed the stardom, but sometimes it got to her when the interviewer would be rude or obviously biased towards other big boss contestants, and to top it off she desperately missed ankit. 

they were currently dating and it had been two months since they started. ankit had told her that he has feelings for and had for a long time, and now he figured that he couldn't really stand not being with her or losing her to someone else. he had gradually also come to the realisation that love can heal and that marriage was a welcome option for him as long as it was with her. she had told him that she always had and always will love him as well, and though they knew it would be long distance, she knew that the both of them could do anything. however certain days and nights were rather difficult because of the long distance.

she takes a deep breath to compose herself, though things were going rough she needed to put up a good front because she agreed to meet an old friend at a cafe. after finally composing herself, she checks her phone for any messages or calls from ankit, her heart falls as she sees she has none or that he hasn't responded to any of her other messages either. 

shaking her head, she plasters a smile and gets out of her car and heads into the cafe. luckily she sees her friend already sitting there, who waves to her to come over. priyanka squeals and gives her a hug, before settling down. they chat for some time, catching up on life and all the new things that are happening. 

it isn't until their snacks come, that her friend opens up about something that causes priyanka to stop mid sip, "now we should finally talk about the relationship part of our lives, i just had a failed one but what about you?"

"i'm so sorry, i thought you guys were happy the last time we talked" priyanka says, and her friend shakes her head with a bittersweet smile. 

"we were really happy but... what can i say long distance you know" she covers with a laugh, and priyanka almost chokes on her biscuit. her friend doesn't notice and continues, "anyways tell me about you, there's so much about you and your special friend"

the both of them had decided to keep it a secret from media and even friends because they were really happy with their secret bubble they had created, after all this mutual pining and sadness they just wanted to have each other all to themselves. priyanka fakes a chuckle, "still single!"

priyanka can't help but continue to ask, "i mean why did you guys end it though? maybe you could have done it"

"long distance is hard enough, most relationships don't survive it at all. and we were only a couple of hours away but it's just you lose connect. you both have your own lives and at one point, i guess you don't matter much to each other. " she answers, " and trust is a big thing too. but i guess even we as a couple who didn't fight much, couldn't last said a lot"

priyanka feels her heart sink, she knew she couldn't compare another couple's experience on her and ankit but this was a common pattern she had heard from a lot of people around her. "oh im sorry to hear that"

"it was heartbreaking, because we were such good friends too before we started dating and long distance made all of that disappear" she continues and priyanka doesn't know if she can hear more. "i really thought he was the one"

priyanka falls relatively silent after that, and they end their little coffee catchup early. priyanka feels worse than before and misses ankit even more than before. she tries texting him again, as she sets back home but by the time she reaches back, she realises that he still hasn't responded yet.