"You seem to be in a better mood." said Miles as the four sat in Great Hall a few days later.

"Yeah, I am." said Y/n nodding her head.

"Bulstrode fixed his attitude?" asked Adrian.

"Yeah." chuckled Y/n. "We're better."

"Good." said Graham. Benjamin hurried into the great hall, joining the rest of them for breakfast.

"Good morning, love!" said Benjamin kissing her cheek. "Sorry I couldn't walk with you, I had this bloody meeting in the morning."

"That's okay." smiled Y/n turning to face him. Miles, Graham and Adrian turned to look at each other.

"I'm so glad we're not playing this match, i'm honestly to exhausted." said Benjamin piling food onto his plate. "It'll be nice to watch this game with you. I can teach you all about Quidditch."

"Y/n already knows all about Quidditch." said Adrian. Y/n chuckled, nodding her head.

"Besides how to play it." said Y/n. "Can't really imagine myself on a piece of wood in the air avoiding flying metal balls to the head."

"Do you not know how to fly a broom?" asked Benjamin turning to look at his girlfriend surprised. Y/n shook her head, turning to the boys who laughed.

"We've tried teaching her once with Draco, she went flying off it. We never bugged her about it again." chuckled Miles. Adrian snorted loudly, remembering the memory.

"Ah love." said Benjamin placing his hand on Y/n's head.

"Hi Y/n!" said a voice causing Graham to choke, sitting up straight. Gemma Farley was making her way towards the table.

"Hey Gemma." smiled Y/n turning to see her. "Sit, sit."

"Oh thank you!" said Gemma sitting in between Graham and Y/n. Graham was turning red as Miles and Adrian held back their laughs. "Morning, boys."

"Morning Farley." said Miles and Adrian. 

"Yeah. . . morning." said Graham looking at his plate. Y/n snorted, turning to Benjamin who nodded his head.

"By any chance do you have yesterday's Divination's notes? I dropped juice all over mine!" said Gemma. Y/n smirked, glancing towards Graham.

"I left mine back in our room." said Y/n glancing towards Miles and Adrian.

"I didn't take any," said Miles with a smile.

"Yeah, mine are all sloppy. You wouldn't understand a thing." said Adrian. Gemma frowned, sighing.

"You can— you can borrow mine." said Graham.

"Oh thank you, Montague! You're the sweetest!" said Gemma giving him a hug. Graham blushed even harder, awkwardly patting her back. He moved back from the hug, handing her the notes he had taken. "I promise i'll give them back to you!"

"Yeah, no worries." said Graham nodding his head. Y/n chuckled, feeling Benjamin's hand on her hip. She turned to look at him with a smile, placing a kiss on his lips.

The weekend came quickly and it was Hufflepuff Vs. Ravenclaw. Y/n was sitting in the library in the morning of the match, drawing in her journal. "Aren't you suppose to be heading down to the stands?" said a voice. She turned up to see Cedric Diggory with a smile.

"Waiting on my boyfriend." said Y/n turning back to her journal. Cedric sighed, sitting next to her.

"I do wonder how he was lucky enough for you to fancy him." said Cedric with a face.