"Y/n, Y/n!" said Draco knocking on her door, one summer morning. She groaned as he entered, shaking her. "Y/n, wake up!"

"What's wrong, Draco?" asked Y/n opening her eyes to look at her brother.

"Can you take me to Diagon Alley." said Draco. Y/n groaned, covering her head with a blanket. "Please!"

"Okay, okay." said Y/n getting out of her bed. "What did mum and dad say?"

"To ask you." said Draco. Y/n rolled her eyes and pushed him out of her room.

"I'll be down in ten." said Y/n. Draco smiled, nodding his head. Y/n yawned and entered her bathroom. She freshened up and got dressed, making her way down the stairs. She entered the kitchen to see Draco looking unhappy. "Let's go, Dray."

"We can't." frowned Draco.

"What, why?" asked Y/n.

"We're having the Bulstrode over for lunch." said Lucius with a smile. Y/n made a face, looking at her father. "It's a good thing, Y/n."

"Okay." said Y/n raising her hands up in defense. She turned to Draco and messed up his hair. "We'll go tomorrow, okay?"

"Yeah?" asked Draco.

"Promise." said Y/n. Narcissa entered the kitchen with house elves behind her.

"You two aren't wearing that, are you?" asked Narcissa with a face.

"I was dressed to head to diagon alley." said Draco.

"Go change please, Y/n go do something to your hair." said Narcissa pushing her children out of the kitchen. "Your boyfriend and his wife are coming over, please."

"He knows how she looks when she wakes up." said Draco. Y/n made a face, pushing him. Lucius and Narcissa glanced at each other, turning back to Y/n.

"Yeah. . . he sometimes comes into my dorm to wake me up." said Y/n nodding her head.

"Go get ready." said Narcissa. Y/n hurried up the stairs back to her room. She had been in her room, looking for what clothes to wear when the door opened. Draco came in dressed in a black suit.

"What's wrong?" asked Y/n looking at her brother.

"Do you really fancy your boyfriend?" asked Draco. Y/n chuckled, turning back to her closest.

"What kind of question is that, Draco?" asked Y/n. He shrugged. "Yeah, he's alright."

"He's alright." repeated Draco. He stood silent and turned back to Y/n. "Mum said hurry up."

"I'll be right down." said Y/n narrowing her eyebrows. Draco nodded, turning back towards the door. Y/n heard it close behind him. She grabbed a black dress and black loafers.

 Y/n was finally dressed when she made her way downstairs to see Benjamin, his sister Millicent and his parents being let in by a house elf

Y/n was finally dressed when she made her way downstairs to see Benjamin, his sister Millicent and his parents being let in by a house elf. "Hello, Y/n." said Mrs. Bulstrode.