"Thank you again," said Y/n holding her books to her chest. Fred and Y/n had been walking down the hall after their study session. He turned to look at her, tilting his head. "For the sandwich."

"Oh, no problem." said Fred. "I would hate if our project got postponed because you fainted from being malnourished."

"Good one." chuckled Y/n. Fred shrugged, smiling.

"I try." said Fred.

"Alright, i'll see you same time tomorrow." said Y/n walking into the Slytherin common room. Fred watched her walk in, he stood staring at the door for a few seconds until he heard voices behind him.

"Where's Y/n?" asked Adrian.

"Just went in." said Fred walking off. He scratched his head, sighing. It wasn't long until he entered the Gryffindor common room to see Nicole playing Wizard Chess with Alicia and Angelina.

"Fred." said Nicole standing up. He sighed, gesturing her up the stairs with him. They entered his dorm, he sent his things done and turned to look at her.

"Well?" asked Fred.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, it's just Malfoy— she's— well you know how she is!" said Nicole. Fred sat on his bed, looking at the girl. "I'm just sorry about us. I didn't mean the things I said."

"You didn't?" asked Fred narrowing his eyebrows.

"No!" said Nicole.

"Okay." said Fred.

"Okay? That's all?" asked Nicole.

"What do you want me to say?"

"To say that we can get back together and i'll be your girlfriend already?!" said Nicole with a face.

"I told you from the beginning that I don't do girlfriends." said Fred. Nicole scoffed, crossing her arms together.

"But I thought we would be different! You told me that you cared for me and—"

"Nicole, I do care for you. I just don't do girlfriends—"

"WHY CANT I BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" said Nicole very loudly. George opened the door of the dorm, making a face.

"What's going on, why are you yelling?" asked George. Fred rolled his eyes, sitting back on his bed.

"No— i'm— can you get out?!" cried Nicole. Fred sighed, pulling her into him. He turned to George who rose his hands up, leaving the room.

"Don't cry." said Fred hugging the girl.

"I like you, Fred. Why are you being so complicated about this?" sobbed Nicole into his chest. He run his fingers through her hair, sighing.

"I'm sorry, Nicole but I don't— I don't do relationships." said Fred.

"When will you?" she asked pulling away to look at him. Fred shrugged, looking at her.

"Probably when I think i'm in love." said Fred. Nicole pushed away from him, storming out of the room.

"Another victim of Fred Weasley's charm." said Lee entering the room with George behind him. They laughed, Fred didn't. "Aw mate, what's the matter?"

"If you fancied her, you could've dated her." said George.

"I don't love her." said Fred standing up, taking his robes off.

"I don't get you and your whole won't date someone until I know I love them thing." said Lee. "It's obvious you fancied Nicole."

"Even just a small bit." said George.