Summer was rolling by fast, Y/n was sitting in the family room when two letter came flying through the window. They landed on her lap, one for her, the other for Draco. She quickly opened it, reading the letters off the page. "Dear Y/n Malfoy. We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to serve as a Prefect for Slytherin House. Your school record shows that you have exhibited the cunning, ambition and determination that Slytherin has long been known for. We are certain that you will continue to be a model for your peers and will take your new responsibilities seriously. Enclosed please find your Prefects badge, which should be worn on your school robes at all times. Congratulations. Sincerely, Severus Snape." read Y/n off the letter. "YES! YES I DID IT!"

"Merlin, what's going on?" asked Narcissa coming into the family room.

"Look! Look! I became a prefect!" said Y/n showing her mother the letter.

"Oh, I knew you would." said Narcissa with a smile. "Good job, love."

"Oh, look at the time! I have to meet Ben." said Y/n getting up. She left the letters on the table, moving towards the fireplace.

"What time will you be home?" asked Narcissa.

"What time do you want me home?" asked Y/n. Narcissa looked at her, then turned to a clock.

"Any time before tomorrow, please." said Narcissa.

"So, 11:59, got it." said Y/n. Narcissa gave her a face, Y/n laughed. "I won't be home late, i'll see you later."

"Behave." said Narcissa. Y/n gave her a nod, then jumped through the fireplace. Millicent was sitting in the living room with Pansy Parkinson.

"Hi Y/n!" said the girls. 

"Hello! Where is your brother?" asked Y/n.

"In his room." said Millicent. Y/n snorted, making her way to the stairs. She knocked on the door.

"Millicent, I told you don't bother me!" shouted Benjamin from the door. It opened quickly, Y/n staring at her boyfriend with high eyebrows. "Y/n!"

"Not Millicent." chuckled Y/n. Benjamin was shirtless, his hair wet.

"Sorry, how are you?" he kissed her. "Millicent and Pansy have been bothering me all day, I honestly can't do the babysitting anymore. I hope our kids are never this annoying."

"You're already thinking about our kids?" chuckled Y/n closing the door behind her.

"I always think about our future." smiled Benjamin pulling her in closer. Y/n returned the smile, placing a kiss on his lips.

"You showered?" asked Y/n. Benjamin looked at her, making a face. She chuckled, sitting on his bed.

"So funny." said Benjamin sarcastically. She opened her arms, pulling him into a hug.

"Your hair wet is my favorite." said Y/n softly. "Your curls are more defined."

"I want to shave my hair off." said Benjamin. Y/n pulled back and looked at him.

"Please don't, i'll have to call off our engagement." said Y/n. Benjamin gaped, holding his hand to his heart. "I'm only with you because of them!"

"I can't tell if you're joking." said Benjamin, blinking hard. Y/n smiled, pulling him into a kiss.

"I'm joking, love." said Y/n. Benjamin moved her on top of him, their body's pressed against each other. "Oh, guess what!"

"What?" asked Benjamin holding her tightly.

"I received my Hogwarts letter today and i'm a Prefect!" said Y/n. Benjamin smiled, placing a kiss on her lips.

"I told you that you had nothing to worry about." said Benjamin. Y/n smiled, pulling him into a very passionate kiss. Benjamin's hands traveled up her shirt, his hands running against her skin. He pulled off her shirt, pulling back to look at her body. "Oh merlin. . . look at you."