The joy

"Just hear those sleigh bells ringing" Amy sung as she walks in with a box of ordainments to decorate the company's main tree. "Let me help you with that Ames" Tails said. "Thanks Tails" Amy smiled. Blaze walks in with Mario with Christmas wreaths and Hanukkah candle sticks. Everyone at work is decorating for the holidays before having the rest of December off. "So tomorrow i was going to bring in my famous miso ball soup" Silver said to Daisy. "Oooooh I can't wait! I'll be bringing my honey buns." She smiled. "Sweet" he said. "I can't wait for the Christmas party tomorrow and start our vacation" Cream said to Pauline who hang up lights on doors. "I know right" she replied. "Will you be bringing your biscotti? (Italian Christmas Cookies)?" Cream asked. "Definitely" Pauline smiled. "That is if IVO and OUR A
SON don't eat them all" she hollered playfully. "Can you blame us they're delicious honey!" Eggman chuckles with Luigi and Bowser as they placed the plastic trees near the entryway. "I TOLD YOU I WAS SORRY!" They all jumped and saw knuckles and Shadow storming in. "I WILL FORGIVE YOU ONCE MY INSURANCE COMPANY BELIEVES THAT MY NEIGHBOR SHOT CHRISTMAS LIGHTS THROUGH MY CAR!" Knuckles yelled back. "ITS NOT MY FAULT THE MANUFACTURER MADE A DEFECTIVE LIGHT GUN!" "Oh boy....." Mario and Sonic said. Peach walks in with snacks she made for everyone and sees the two arguing. "Knuckles Shad—" "NOT NOW PEACH!" They both said and continued as she sighed and made a face that Mario recognizes. "They should've not done that" he cringed. Peach then smiles before stomping on Knuckles foot. "Ow—mph!" Peach shoved a cookie in his mouth and Shadow starts laughing before she shoved one in his mouth. "Now that you both are quiet. Put whatever the problem is aside and enjoy the joy we have right now and STOP FIGHTING" they jump. "Enjoy the cookies boys" she giggle as they bite down on their cookies when she walked over to link, Kirby and fox who take some snacks. "She scares me sometimes" Shadow said. "Same here...." Knuckles replied. "She does make good cookies though." He finished his treat. "That she does" Shadow agreed and pop the last bite of his cookie. The following night the adults enjoyed the party and talked about traditions they do with their families. Peach tells the gang about her Aunt May's farm resort and how they're going there this year hoping the boys would enjoy. Daisy asked her if Luigi and the girls could tag along and of course she said yes. "Sounds like you guys are gonna have a blast" Silver smiled. "You all are welcome as well she hasn't seen us since we went back to celebrate Knuckles and Katherine's 10 year wedding anniversary and I know she'll love seeing the children again." Peach smiled. "Well think on that" Blaze smiled. "Same here" Katherine smiled then checks her watch. She gets up and clings her glass grabbing everyone's attention.

"Alright everyone it's time that we toast to the end of a very eventful year"