Snowball war and talk

The teens slept peacefully in their beds until the sound of a rooster wakes them up. Ash groans and puts the pillow over his head as to tune it out but the rooster crows louder. "OH COME ON!" He yelled into the pillow. "Ugh!" Meadow groan covering her ears. "I need my beauty sleep..." she huffed. Once the rooster stops crowing they sigh only to be woken up by their parents knocking on the doors. "Wake up time for breakfast!" They all shouted and the teens groan once more. Emma walks down the steps seeing boxes in the main entrance room labeled Christmas stuff and walked into the grand dining room. She sees her mother, Peach, Daisy, Eggman, and Silver all bringing out large platters of food that smelt amazing. "Morning sunshine" Amy smiled and kissed her daughter's head as the others teens walked in tired. "It smells really good in here...." Brittney said and they all sat down to eat. "Well do I have some fun things planned this weekend is the resort holiday hoedown for my staff and their families." Aunt may smiled. "Sounds like fun" Shadow smirked before sipping his coffee. Bonestine and Meadow look at their father surprised and confused. "Who are you and what did you do to our dad?" They both said and the adults laugh. "Like seriously....." Bonestine said but went unanswered.
After breakfast the teens got dressed for the day and zapella's went to the rv for her song book to pass the time. Bonestine and Ash were talking while walking around the area not noticing the snowball fight Mark and Rutan had started. "LOOK OUT!" Bonestine ducked and Ash gets hit with a snowball. Bonestine couldn't help but laugh until ash plopped one on his head. "Oh you're going to regret that" bonestine said and bent down scooping up snow. "Shoot." Ash bolts to Mark and gets hit in the back. "Ha!" Bonestine smirked then gets one in the back of his head. He turns and doesn't see who tossed it then gets hit again and saw no one. "Who's doing that?!" "Us" Emma and Issac smirked. Ash smiled and throws one at Emma but she dodges it and the snow ball hits Ivy. "Uh oh..." ash gulps. "Seriously?!" She said. "Sorry ba—oof!" He gets knocked down by a snowball thrown by her. "That's how you throw a snowball" she laughed. "SNOWBALL WAR!" Mark and Rutan yelled. Sonic walks outside with Luigi talking when one of the snow balls hits the pillars of the porch making them jump. They turn and smile seeing a few of the teens laughing throwing snowballs. "Now this is what we're taking about" Sonic smirked. "Yep it's been forever since they had a snowball war" Luigi agreed before they walked over to the barn. Bonestine tosses one at Issac who dodges and hits a pillar hard shaking old snow that was scooped up from the barn. Zapella was walking back just as the snow falls off the pillar.

"So I was thinking we could put the tree over he—" Peach was interrupted when they heard a furious scream. "Oh no..." Knuckles said recognizing the scream. Zapella storms in covered in muddy snow,  hay, and dead grass. "Zapella sweetheart what happ—" "I TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED MOM YOUR ALL STUPID IDEA COMING HERE!!! I HATE CHRISTMAS!" She yelled and stormed up to her room leaving her parents shocked and hurt. "Let's try to talk to her..." "Knux you know when she's this angry she's not going to listen to us. Perhaps we should tak—" "Knuckles, Katherine perhaps I could try and talk to her?" Aunt may asked. "We can't ask you to do that" Katherine said. "Well you're not asking if I'm willing to go and talk to her. Besides you know I have my ways of getting through the most stubborn" she winks at knuckles then walks up to zapella's room. She knocks on the door and here's the young echidna sigh. "Mom dad I don't want to talk!" "It's not your parents zapella it's me Aunt May. Can I please talk with you?" She said and Zapella opens the door. "Why?" She asked. "Because your parents are hurting and know you won't listen to them. Besides I figure I get to know you since I haven't seen you in thirteen years." She smiled and zapella lets her in. She sees zapella picking out hay from her hair. "Why don't you take a quick shower and I'll make some warm blood orange tea" she said and zapella nods. May leaves the room while zapella showers.
Zapella sat on end of the bed and May walks in with two mugs. "Here ya go dear" "thanks...." She takes the mug and sips on it. "May I do your hair and makeup while we talk?" "I guess...." Zapella turns around as May sets her mug down. May takes the brush and combs through the light blue and red highlight tip fur. "You have beautiful hair just like your mother." She said. "Ummmmm thanks how do you know what my mom's hair is like?" Zapella asked. "Well when your parents got married here her makeup and hairstylist flake last minute. Lucky for her I'm a licensed cosmetologist so I did her hair and make up." "You did a really good job because mom looked amazing when she showed me their wedding pictures.... Wait they got married here?" Zapella said in shock she had no idea her parents got married at this resort. "Yes and it was such a stunning wedding the snow had lightly fallen covering the fall leaves ever so slightly and your parents looked so in love that day. Ya know all of your parents had their weddings here too hince why this place is special to them especially during the holidays when they can." May said. "Wow... I didn't know" Zapella looks down and felt her hair being braided loosely. "Now tell me what happened outside" may asked and zapella tells her. "Well sweetheart it was only an accident you can't really blame your parents for that. Besides everyone was having a good time and meant no harm and when was the last time you seen a snowball war happen between your friends and siblings?" She asked as she had zapella turn around to brush back her bang a bit. "It's been a long time.... Maybe.... I was a bit too harsh...." Zapella said. "And that's ok you have a right to feel upset." May said and got zapella's make up out. "Yeah but... I did blame my parents.... That wasn't right... plus mom and dad went through a whole lot this year...." She said and looked up as May put on her silver eyeliner. "Well maybe you could talk to them after this and they'll understand. You are your father's daughter besides the stunning eyes." She giggled. "I get that a lot" zapella smiled as the dark silver eyeshadow gets put on. "So will you give this place another shot?" May asked after putting on zapella's black lipgloss. "Yeah. Thanks May....." "call me aunt May everyone does" she smiled and holds up the mirror. "Wow I look awesome" Zapella smiled. "Thanks Aunt may" "you're welcome dear" she smiled and zapella hugs her before leaving the room. Katherine and Knuckles were walking down the hallway after waiting for May until zapella hugs them both.

"I'm sorry....."