Cookies

After having a long meaningful talk with her parents Zapella leaves to join in on the snowball war. "Ok so who hit that pillar?" She grined and they pointed to bonestine. "Wait z it was—Oof!" He gets hit with a snowball and she laughs. "Payback" she said and gets hot with one by her brother. "Oh it's on Rutan!" She said and they all continue the fun.
Amy smiled after Katherine told her what most of the teens was doing outside. "Aunt May I don't know what you said to Zapella but thank you. This is the first time since she was turned I'm seeing my little girl enjoy life." Katherine said. "You're welcome my dear" May smiled. Riki lee walks in with Laura and Claire clearly bored. "Oh girls just in time were about to decorate cookies" Amy smiled. "Seriously?" Laura said. "Sorry aunt Amy not really interested...." Claire said. "I thought you loved doing that sweetheart?" Katherine said. "Not since I was like 12" Claire replied. "I always liked how you decorated them Claire.... I think it might be fun." Rikilee said and Claire looked at her. "But you're way better at art than me." She replied. "Well why don't we decorate and see if that's true or not?" Rikilee smirked. "I hate when you do that ok" she smiled and Laura smiled and grabbed the tray. Amy, May, Katherine and Daisy smiled watching them start decorating and laughing.

"This is what we hoped for"