Disaster

Throughout the week the teens start to come around more to celebrating the holidays. This of course made their parents extremely happy and felt like progress has been made. The day of the hoedown the teens didn't want to go and to their shock their parents said ok. Once the adults left the teens watch one of the movies in the main room. Yet Meadoe and Britney talk during the movie driving Mark and Chris crazy. "Would you two shut up?!" Chris yelled. "Excuse me?" Britney hissed. "I said shut up we're watching a movie!" Chris snapped. "Oh hell no!" Britney got up and so did Chris. "Whoa hey!" Zane parts the two. "Let's not fight" he said. The two teens pushed him and he falls into the tree. "OH NO!" Meadow said as the tree falls. It lands on top of one of the shelves and like a domino effect everything starts crashing down. Michael looks over to the snowflake as it starts slipping from its hook. "Shoot" he runs for it then baseball slides towards it but it breaks by the time he got to it. The teens looked around seeing all the damage. "We're so dead...."  Ivy said. "We need to fix th—" "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!" They turn seeing their parents in shock and heartbroken. "Mom it was an ac—" Peach  held up her hand as she looks around at all the damage and drops to her knees picking up the snowflake. Everyone knows that peach was probably the most heartbroken seeing the disaster. "Mom it was—" "All of you go to your rooms and pack your shit....." she said coldly. "But mom we—" "YOU WHAT?! LOOK AT THIS MESS! THIS YEAR IS HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT DEATH AND TRAGEDY! WE ONLY WANTED YOU ALL TO ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS BECAUSE FOR ONCE SOMETHING GOOD CAN HAPPEN! WE THIUGHT WE GOTTEN THROUGH THAG TO YOU BUT SEEING THIS I GUESS.....I guess we were wrong.... Mario sonic take them home first thing in the morning I'm.... I'm done." She said. "Kids go upstairs and pack now" Mario said sternly. The teens sighed and went upstairs leaving the adults to comfort peach. Yet mark and issac gather the teens to a large room. "We got to fix this guys" Mark said knowing he's one of the main reasons this all happened. "but how?" Britney asked. Skylar snaps and walks over to his bag. "I can modify this to fix up broken items." He said. "I got pictures of how the stuff went" Ivy said. "Me, Emma, zapella and issac can use our speed to put everything up" Bonestine said. "We can gather the broken stuff up for Skylar." Laura said. "Ok we got a plan now we just need to wait until all our parents fall asleep." Michael smiled.
Later that night emma and Zapella quietly checked the rooms making sure the parents were all sound asleep. They run into the main room and put their thumbs up. "All clear" they whisper. "Alright let's fix this place up. Sky you get that tech modified?" Michael asked. Skylar takes a broken ornament he brushed up and pressed the button praying it works. He smiled seeing the pieces connect and sealed its cracks. Once it was whole the teens waited to see if it will rebreak itself but nothing. "Yep it works" he smiled. "Great now let's get to work" Rutan smiled. They had no idea Aunt May heard them and smiled before going back to her room. "Peach my dear niece. You and your friends are in for a lovely surprise"

Mario and sonic yawn as they walked out of their rooms. "Morning...." They both to each other tiredly. They walked down the stairs and through the hallway passing the entrance of the main room but stopped. "Wait a minute...." Mario said now fully awake with sonic who looks at him. They backed up then looked into the main room and their jaws dropped. "Oh my god we need to wake everyone up...." Sonic said and they wasted no time doing just that. "You guys better have a good reason waking us all up" Shadow groaned. "Oh we fucking do" Mario and Sonic said. "Well come on and show us boys." Aunt may smiled secretly knows what it is. The adults walked down and sonic and Mario ushered them to go in the main room. "Guys I don't want to see it" peach said. "Peach trust us you will want to see it. "Sonic said and she sighs. She walks over and gasps. "Peach what is it?" Cream asked.

"Everything..... it's fixed...."