Underneath th tree

Play the song it'll be awesome as you read. Kinda like an ending montage. I hope you all enjoyed as much as I did writting. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Some of the teens gather in the kitchen the following morning to help cook and Zapella and Rikilee flour bomb knuckles making Aunt May laugh. Knuckles grabs a handful of flour and chases his daughters laughing with with. Luigi and Daisy teaches their daughters how to four wheel drive in the truck and do donuts in the snow making the family laugh. Eggman and Pauline were relaxing on the couch when ash sneaks up and hugs them both from behind making them smile. He holds up a mistletoe above them and watch his parents share a kiss. Chris whispers to Britney and they both had a mischievous smile. She levitates the mistletoe ash had and floated it above Rutan and Claire near the fireplace roasting marshmallows. Claire looks up and blushes then taps Rutans arm before pointing up. He blushes a deep red and looks at his brother before Claire cup his face and kisses him for the first time. He kisses back and Tails chuckles with Katherine. Mark, Michael, and Issac have a snowball war with Mario and Sonic only to be ambushed by Peach, Amy and Emma. Silver shows Zane how to make a rose from snow using their psychic powers and gives them to Blaze. Bonestine sees zapella and Rikilee laughing while running from Knuckles. He got to help but gets floured bombed by his sister. Knuckles stops and sees then gives him half of the handful.  They chased the girls finally getting them back. Cream shows Skylar how to make candy. Shadow and Rouge walked along the road and get hit with a snowball. When they turn they're surprised to see, Scourge, Rowena, Vladmir, Darius, Crystal, scarlet and the boys with Mace, Victoria and Violet. Everyone gather at the table and Mario and Sonic bring out the main dishes setting them in the table. Everyone enjoys the meal and having lovely conversations with each other. Aunt may taps her glass and raises it.

Everyone raises theres to toast on a lovely Christmas and to having a wonderful new year ahead of them.

End