Aunt May

All the adults sat in the grand dining room wondering what Silver wanted to meet up about. Silver finally walks in with Blaze and it was clear he was very frustrated. "Silver you good man?" Sonic asked. "No I'm not all our kids don't even care about the holidays and honestly after all the death and bullshit this year has been ya think they would want to celebrate this more." Silver huffed. "He has a point" Daisy said looking down missing her parents she lost back in April with Peach's parents from a jet crash. "Peach do you think your Aunt may could have us all at her resort? I think this will help bring our kids closer and see how important this is to us for them." Blaze suggested. "I think that would be a good idea" Knuckles chimes in still hurt from last night. "Let me call her." She dials the phone and puts it on speaker. "Sweetie Peach I'm so glad you called I was about to see if you wanted to invite all your friends up this year because I just got off the phone with Rowena and she told me everything." Aunt may chirp. "That is exactly why I called because well we need some help because our kids are losing sight of the holidays." Peach replied. "Well load up and come on down I'll make sure i have my staff prepare the rooms before I send them home for Christmas break." Aunt May said. "I can't wait to see all of you again and see how big the little ones have gotten." She said and hung up. "Welp that answer your question?" Peach smiled. "Very let's go pack everyone"

"SAY WHAT?!" The older teens yelled. "You heard us were all heading to Aunt mays. ALL OF US." Blaze said sternly. "But mom we have a recor—" "We already called your manger and they are allowing it to be on hold until January since it's the holidays." Pauline smiled handing shadow Ash's bag to put into one of the RV's. "So a farm and who is Aunt May again?" Zapella said. "Oh shit that's right you never went because you started your private school" Katherine said. "Yeah" zapella rolled her eyes. A new Toyota grand highlander pulls up next to Luigi's Chevy Silverado. "Who's that?" Mario asked. "It's knux he got a new SUV yesterday." Katherine explained. Knuckles steps out of the suv and shuts the door. "Nice new ride man. But I thought you liked the Tahoe?" Tails smirked. "Meh need something a bit better on gas plus less maintenance to keep up." He replied. "Fair point." "Anyways we're all packed up just waiting on Amy and Peach to show up with the snacks and check list." Sonic said. The teens groan as they each load up in the RVs. "Oh and one more thing no phones, tablets, game consoles or electronic until the evening" Cream said sternly. "SERIOUSLY?!" They all yelled. "Yep" the parents all said. "Welp let's enjoy them while we can before we get there....." Skylar said. Amy and Peach show up in Peach's Toyota Tundra. "Ok everyone we ready?" She clapped. "Were all loaded up. "Ok and the cars that are staying secure in the castle garage?" She asked Mario. "Yep" he replied. "Ok Knuckles, Luigi, and Shadow you guys get in your cars and Luigi and shadow you follow the last RV while knuckles gets in front of the first rv and follow me. Oh and here's the radios to put in your vehicles so we could stay in contact with the RVs. Mario, Tails, Silver I already programmed the channels to the radios in the RVs for you guys. If any of you need to switch drivers inform us so we can pull over." Peach said. "Sounds like a plan" Eggman said. "Ok everyone lets get going" She smiled. Shadow gets in his GMC Yukon XL while the others get in their cars and RVs. The teens sighed once they start moving and soon the sight of home was out of view.

After a long 22 hour drive all the teens saw was nothing but snow cover farmlands and knew they were going to be extremely board. They turn down a long gravel driveway and the teens gasped seeing the large farm house manor with a huge barn and parking garage for RVs and other cars. "I forgotten how big this place was....." Ivy said. "Whoa...." Zapella said shocked. They all started honking the horns as they pulled up and a woman walks out of the large house waving excitedly. She her smin fair with rosy cheeks, redish blond hair, dark blue eyes and slightly wrinkled face. She smiled showing fangs which confused the teens who remembered her not having. "Why does she have fangs?" Mark asked. "Well she had an accident earlier this year while you and your brother were at camp over the summer and Rowena was actually visiting and saved her." Mario explained. "So she's a vampire now?" Michael asked. "Yep and her and Rowena became very good friends after." Mario smiled.
Once everyone parked and got out peach and daisy ran over and hugged the woman. "Oh I'm so happy you're all here don't ever make me wait seeing you all for years again" she huffed. "We promise May." Daisy smiled. "Now where are the little ones?" She clapped. "They're not so little anymore" Sonic chuckled as the teens walked up. "Oh my god look at you! So grown up!" She smiled and hugged them all then stops at Zapella. "My god Zapella look at you so beautiful. I haven't seen you since you were three years old." She smiled. "I was that young?" Zapella asked. "Yes you were and a little mischievous little thing just like your father." She said and knuckles chuckles.

"Now then let's head inside and I will show you all to your rooms. You all must be tired from the drive up here."