THATS IT!

The following night after the party

"AW COME ON!" Issac yelled. "Told you I gotten better Mark stuck out his tongue. The indigo hedgehog rolls his emerald eyes and the two start playing another round. Michael watches as he plays his game and laughs when his twin brother beats issac again. "Ugh!" Issac pouts. "Oh there you boys are come on it's time to decorate the palace tree." Peach smiled. "Later mom we're almost done beating the top score" "Plus I don't feel like it mom" "Sorry Peach" the boys said and she looks down before walking to the main hall. "Hey where's the boys?" Amy asked. "They're not coming" she said and unpacks the box. "What do you mean they are co—" "Bye mom bye dad meeting up with Zane and the others for gothic poetry night" Emma said flipping her purple with pink and blue highlight hair. "Emma now hol—" the door shuts before Sonic could even finish. "Come on guys let's just do it without them...." Mario said a bit heartbroken himself. "Ok..." The two hedgehogs said and they start decorating the tree.

Daisy pulls out the gingerbread house molds from the refrigerator and sets them down on the counter. "I can't wait to start decorating these with the girls" she said. "Me too" Luigi said setting down the tray with bowls of gumdrops, m&ms, twizzlers, rock candy, and more candy to decorate gingerbread houses with. "Speaking of which we should probably get—" "See ya mom Emma is here to pick me up for poetry night" Ivy said and before they could protest she shuts the door. "Well at least we will hav—" "Hey mom dad I got shopping with Riki tomorrow morning so I'm going to bed early night" Laura said and went upstairs. "Nevermind..." they both sighed and made the houses themselves.

Tails and Cream smile as they up the couch ready to watch Christmas movies with their kids. "I'll got get the kids" Tails said and Cream smiles. "Ok I'll get the popcorn" she replied. Tails walks to Skylar's room and opens the door seeing his son playing games. "Rutan he's over in the corner" he said. "Skylar it's time for the Christmas movies?" "Sorry dad I can't right now at the moment. Maybe tomorrow OH shoot nice shot Chris" Skylar said and Tails sighed know he isn't going to get his son away from the game. He goes to Claire's room and sees she's listening to her music while typing on her laptop. He waved at her and she rolls her eyes taking off her headphones. "Yeah dad?" She said. "Hey it's time to watch Christmas movies with me and you—" "Sorry dad not really feeling like watching some boring movies" she said and puts her headphones back on. He sighed and shut the door then walks downstairs and told cream what happened. "Oh...." She looks down. "Hey let's just watch them together ok?" He smiled and she nods.

Pauline stirs the thick chocolate liquid in the pot and adds a couple drops of peppermint. "Smells delicious my dear" Eggman smiled and hugs her from behind. "Thank you is the card game ready?" She asked. "Yep I also found a new one I think we might enjoy and use Christmas candies as tokens" he said and she smiles. "Sounds good" she said. "Now all we need is—" Ash walks in and grabs his coat. "Ash baby where are you going?" Pauline asked. "Oh Emma and Ivy are here because it's poetry night. See ya guys" he said and left. "Well... that was..... new" Eggman said a bit heartbroken as well as Pauline.

"Thanks Sky" Chris replied as he sat next to his brother playing a game with their friend. "Boys come on your father and I have the stuff ready to make the popcorn garland." Katherine said. "Sorry mom we don't really want to this year besides it's just a waste of food" Rutan said and she sighs before leaving. She checks on Riki but saw a note on the door saying she went to bed early for shopping with Laura tomorrow morning and walks away. Zapella walks out of her room and kissed her mom's cheek. "See you later mom I'm heading to Bonestines so we could pick up Zane for poetry night" she said and leaves before even Knuckles could say a word. "What the hell?" He asked as Katherine walked down and enter the living room. "Nothing.... Let's just get started hon." She said and he looks down as they thread the popcorn on the string.

Shadow and Rouge lay out the stuff to make homemade candy to send to Vladimir, Rowena, Darius, Scourge and their families since they couldn't make due to winter storms in Vancouver and Europe. "I know Meadow mentioned trying to mix up this—" Rouge was interrupted by the doorbell and Bonestine rushed to the door. "Hey Z you ready?" "Yep" "Ok. Bye mom Bye dad we're heading to poetry night!" Bonestine said. "Wait tonight we do our traditional candy making" Shadow said. "Oh well sorry not really up for it this year anyways love you both gotta go bye" he said and they leave. "What the hell" Rouge said upset. "I don't know..." Shadow said and his phone beeps. "It's a text from meadow.... And she's not doing it either because she and Britney decided to go to the fucking movies." He sighed and he and rouge started making the candy.

Silver and Blaze sighed watching Zane leave before they even set up their holiday tradition of making new ornaments for their tree. Blaze puts up his and silver revives a text from Britney about the movies and won't be home. He tells Blaze and saw her heart break as she puts away hers. Blaze calls the girls who tells them the same thing making silver a bit more upset. Then came a part where one of them said they may not want to celebrate this year and silver snaps.

"THATS IT!"